No announcement yet.

Blackburn v QPR Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is smith? And why cant we put 7 players on the bench?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Surprised actually. Derry skipper I imagine. No pressure today just hope we stay injury free.

Comment

strange we didnt name a full subs bench and who the hell is michael doughty and michael harryman??

Comment

Hall injured? again?/still?

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
            strange we didnt name a full subs bench and who the hell is michael doughty and michael harryman??
            down to the barebones....luckily we made it to the transfer window and we can bring in some new faces and restock the cupboard :=B:

Comment

taraabts obviously been given a week off to go home, and smith has been given time off as well cos hes our biggest signing and most experienced player.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_london
                Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Rowlands?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoopaman View Post
                    Rowlands?
                    Injured again.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

In case anyone didn't read it:

www.qpr.co.uk

AGYEMANG OUT
                      Posted on: Fri 07 Jan 2011

Patrick Agyemang faces up to three months on the sidelines, Head Physio Nigel Cox has revealed to www.qpr.co.uk today.

The striker has a stress fracture in his right leg, which means he is unlikely to feature for the R's again until March.

Cox spoke at length this afternoon, providing an exclusive injury update direct from his Treatment Room...

Patrick Agyemang
                      Cox: "Patrick has been very unfortunate. He has suffered a stress fracture - a hairline crack - which we have identified in the lower part of his right leg. Patrick initially thought he had a calf strain but we have looked deeper into the problem and discovered a stress fracture. In terms of a timescale, when you take into account healing time plus the time needed to get his fitness levels back up, you are looking at two-to-three months out unfortunately."

Peter Ramage
                      Cox: "Peter is doing really well. He is probably a little bit ahead of track but we are not going to rush him because he has a history of ACL on the other side so we need to be cautious with him. He is out on the grass and doing some function work already so we are hopeful that he will be available for selection before the end of the season."

Akos Buzsaky
                      Cox: "He is also doing very well since having a bit of cartilage taken away from his knee. He is now working on building up his fitness levels and we hope he will be available for selection in approximately four weeks' time. "

Josh Parker
                      Cox: "Josh suffered a stress fracture in his foot while playing for Wycombe. The minimum for this type of injury is six weeks. He is about a month into that now. We have been using oxygen therapy to aid his recovery and he is pain free now, so we are looking to step up his rehab. He should be back to fitness in three-to-four weeks' time."

Heidar Helguson
                      Cox: "Heidar picked up a knock to his right leg against Norwich, so we took him off at half-time as a precaution. We have since identified a thigh strain but it is not a serious problem and we are hopeful he will be available for selection ahead of our trip to Burnley later this month."

Martin Rowlands
                      Cox: "Martin has had a little niggle in his right calf for a while now. He has been playing with it and training with it, but we have now decided to take him completely out of things for a week or so to let it really settle down. Hopefully he should also be available for our trip to Turf Moor."

Gavin Mahon
                      Cox: "Gavin is struggling to shake off a hamstring injury at present. He has suffered a recurrence which will keep him out for another couple of weeks or so."

Hogan Ephraim
                      Cox: "We took Hogan out of things recently as a precaution as much as anything else after he suffered from inflammation behind his right knee. After some treatment, the area has settled down and he is now back to full training and available for selection this weekend at Blackburn."

Lee Cook
                      Cox: "Lee is physically fit now, and is working hard to build his match fitness up. He is back to full training with the First Team and is effectively available for selection."
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I can't believe were risking injury to so many of our key players, like winning the championship isn't hard enough! TBH if warnock thinks its right, then it most porbably is BUT, looking at rovers starting 11, you can tell they are going for this win BIG TIME, as they already close to securing a place in the prem league for next season, hence will wanna beat the crap outta us to try get some silverware. Poor, kenny, hulse, faurlin, mackie, derry ... the list goes on... P.s if someone has to get injured, i don't mind it being borrowdale.

Comment

Live Chat

Join other WeAreTheRangersBoys.com fans and chat in real time during the game, if you don't have QPR Player and want to find out what's going on or what the score is... tune in by clicking the link below.

http://www.live-footie-banter.com

1. You will need to register if you have not done so already, takes no more then 20 seconds.

2. Click on Chat Room 1.

3. Enter your Username & Password.

4. Select Room from drop down menu, enter QPR.

It's that simple and game kicks off 3:00pm!...

Comment

i dont care if we lose, but i mean we are talking 90mins of football, hardly going to disrupt our season. we are not playing again for a week, more than enough time for mackie and co to have a rest. as for injuries, you are always risking injury so i dont go with that. i hope we win and i for one am glad nw has put out a decent team even if that is to avoid getting hammered. morale is important, win and morale will rise, get spanked and its sure to drop. come on boys

Comment

With the exception of Smith, Taarabt, Connolly and maybe Heidar, that is our first team! Just shows how weak our squad is.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                                Wow, strong side. I was expecting to see Tofas, Cerny and that calibre of player starting.

Looks like we're going for it.
                                Tofas is quite good supposedley :drunk:
                                My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Working...
                                X