X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have been so much better than them

come on rsssssssss

Comment

Palace and Watford losing too. As long as they're not picking up points and games running out we'll be fine.

Comment

Mother ****ERS!

Comment

We are in deep sh... again. We could go down now.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

why oh why is colin giving 90mins to priskin when he wont be here next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Revīs wife View Post
              We are in deep sh... again. We could go down now.
              No - If Sheffield Wednesday lose or draw tomorrow - then we are safe.

If Wednesday draw - they will have 46 points.They then will have to win last two games to get 6 max = 52 points.By doing that though because they play palace...for Wed to get 6 points - palace then would only get 3....giving them 50.

Having said that Wednesday win....a point V Watford for us would keep us up.

Comment

I just don't understand why Pete & Co post things like "we are safe now" after we beat Palace. We are definitely not! Fortunately, although I think we'll lose or draw at home to Watford, I reckon when the chips are down and we have to get something at Barnsley we will. Think Sheff Wed will beat Utd tomorrow. But reckon we'll stay up on goal difference...and we will be able to rebuild in this division, rather than face the calamity of Div 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                  No - If Sheffield Wednesday lose or draw tomorrow - then we are safe.

If Wednesday draw - they will have 46 points.They then will have to win last two games to get 6 max = 52 points.By doing that though because they play palace...for Wed to get 6 points - palace then would only get 3....giving them 50.

Having said that Wednesday win....a point V Watford for us would keep us up.

Thanks for giving me some kind of strenght. I actually dont deserve this QPR:leaking:
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X