Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
QPR v Portsmouth | Match Thread
Collapse
X
-
Hard one to call. But if we turn up (if) we must have a good chance.
I seem to recall Portsmouth winning 3-1 at Millwall recently, or is my memory playing tricks on me again??Leave a comment:
-
That’s the spirit Abs a bit of positive thinking. Let’s hope it all goes to planWhen we win tomorrow the play-offs will clearly be in reach. We just need to keep winning and reel the spluttering teams above us in. They are all bottling it, didn't 5 of them lose last week? We need to remain calm and focused, hit 60 points, then 70, then Wembley - it's a simple plan to execute, just need JS to stop chunnering about "safety" and start roaring about charging up the league. 5-0 win tomoz is the start...
Leave a comment:
-
Going against the fact that the world and his wife seems to know how to play against us at LR, I'll go for an optimistic:
QPR 2 - 1 Portsmouth.
Leave a comment:
-
When we win tomorrow the play-offs will clearly be in reach. We just need to keep winning and reel the spluttering teams above us in. They are all bottling it, didn't 5 of them lose last week? We need to remain calm and focused, hit 60 points, then 70, then Wembley - it's a simple plan to execute, just need JS to stop chunnering about "safety" and start roaring about charging up the league. 5-0 win tomoz is the start...Leave a comment:
-
whatever the result on Saturday l think playoffs are out of our reach. Would be content with decent football till the end of the season and no more spineless uninterested performances. As for tomorrow could go anyway just turn up Rsss Thats all l askWe really need to win 7 of the remaining games to gate-crash the playoffs. If we cant beat these chumps on our own patch I really will have some reservations about our ability to win every game thereafter and would have to give up on my playoffs dream. It really is MUST win!
Also, this could be my last visit to HQ of the season... I can only do Saturday 3pm KOs so if Rams game gets shunted by Sky, this Saturday will be my last and I deffo do not want to spend the next few months fermenting on a feeble home loss.
I predict 90 mins of total Rs supremacy and a 5-0 win
Leave a comment:
-
JS in pre match interviewing saying he doesnt know if 50 pts will be enough to stay in this league but one more win will do it. Then we go as high as we can to finish well to carry into next season even though a few players will be different.
I still think JS talking more about avoiding relegation than setting higher goals about getting into the top six sets the wrong mindset. We really need to bang it into the plsyers that the goal is top six....and crossing the imaginary relegation line is not an achievement. And then JS bangs on about having a positive attitude!!
I cannot see a strong finish with the constant focus on avoiding relegation.
Leave a comment:
-
We really need to win 7 of the remaining games to gate-crash the playoffs. If we cant beat these chumps on our own patch I really will have some reservations about our ability to win every game thereafter and would have to give up on my playoffs dream. It really is MUST win!
Also, this could be my last visit to HQ of the season... I can only do Saturday 3pm KOs so if Rams game gets shunted by Sky, this Saturday will be my last and I deffo do not want to spend the next few months fermenting on a feeble home loss.
I predict 90 mins of total Rs supremacy and a 5-0 winLeave a comment:
-
QPR v Portsmouth | Match Thread
I thought Id start this thread early because Portsmouth have just lost 0-1 to Derby.
They have used up one of their games in hand but they had 68% of possesssion and nine shots on target. I didn't watch the game, but it may been a typical smash and grab by Derby.
We must be favourites to win, but I'm sure Portsmouth will be at us from the off.Tags: None- Featured
Leave a comment: