Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Huddersfield v Qpr | Match Thread
Collapse
X
-
This is so bad, it pains me to even follow the live text on the BBC, paying to watch this team on QPR+ is not an option for me anymore! I am sure I'm not alone in saying the state of this club has me losing interest and I have supported this club for over 40 years!@gatorTFCComment
-
As painful as this is, I will always follow and watch whenever possible regardless of what league we are in.
But I am getting F'd off at my weekends constantly being ruined.Minds Are Like Parachutes.
Work Best When Open...
@Nowt2SeeHereComment
-
Totally agree with this. If sacking Ainsworth means a points deduction next season then I think that isn’t a risk worth taking, look how badly both Wigan and Reading are doing in League One with their point deductions. Clear everyone out in January and Summer and start from scratch in League One next season.One day the fans will realise that the squad wouldnt survive league 2. You can blame the manager all you want but even Pep couldn't make anything with this squad. We got battered by Oxford in a friendly. Wake up fans, it's not your managers, it's the squad and the owners that have got us here to this pointComment
-
I'm not saying GA is any good but no matter the manager, no matter the team he lays out, no matter what tactics he plays, this team wouldn't survive league 2.
The blame doesn't lie with GA despite he being clueless, the blame is the Tony Fernandes who has destroyed this team. Worst chairman in our entire history. The blame is also with waste of money Lee Hoos, Les Ferdinand and a lot of people behind the scenes.Comment
-
I think it's the only way forward. Complete clear out including the owners and plan for League 1. Let's get a head start now
Totally agree with this. If sacking Ainsworth means a points deduction next season then I think that isn’t a risk worth taking, look how badly both Wigan and Reading are doing in League One with their point deductions. Clear everyone out in January and Summer and start from scratch in League One next season.Comment
-
I agree about that for today's 11 but there have been lineups where many of us agreed with and it never worked out, GA has proven he is not the answer, he was brave or foolish enough to take the job when he knew what he was getting into! This squad is so bad I have zero confidence there is a manager available who could come in and turn this train wreck around!@gatorTFCComment
-
You win positivity of the day.

I gave the Board/GA five games after the teansfer window closed to get a settled team and start picking up points.
Both the Board and GA need sacking now - this just isnt working. We need to sell Chair and Willock in Jan to fund a new manager initially, and a few more players.
Comment
-
Until the club moves to earnore revenue we can't compete we've be lapped by Brentford and other clubs around us who have owners with vision and plans
I'm not saying GA is any good but no matter the manager, no matter the team he lays out, no matter what tactics he plays, this team wouldn't survive league 2.
The blame doesn't lie with GA despite he being clueless, the blame is the Tony Fernandes who has destroyed this team. Worst chairman in our entire history. The blame is also with waste of money Lee Hoos, Les Ferdinand and a lot of people behind the scenes.
As for Fernandes he fked us big time current owners not interested matfer of time before we go tips up and bust L1 we won't survive
But anyone with some tactical ability is an upgrade on GAComment
Comment