Clear All

• acricketer
    replied
    Dy9-01LWwAE6Y0g.jpg:small.jpg

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    When Matt Smith has support upfront, it`s as clear as day that he will score goals for us. imo.
    Yes as long as crosses come in from the wings or free kicks and NOT lump it and hope from our penalty area.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Im going for a home win, we always seem to do birmingham, so we should win with being at home, 2-1

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    When Matt Smith has support upfront, it`s as clear as day that he will score goals for us. imo.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Brum too strong. 0-2
    Get Off!!!

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    C'mon boys!!!.......My weekend happiness depends on you

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    “Matt now has shown he’s a valuable member of the squad. He can come in, he can impact, and it was great for him to get nearly 90 minutes and get a goal.”

No #### sherlock lol, he scored 11 goals last season and created plenty, talk about disrespecting him ffs, matt smiths excellent at causing cranage to opposition defences, always looked a right threat last season until the brolly came in.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3-aAx4SOn0

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Get yourself Bush Lyme don’t let the egg chasers stop you. Bush and few beers

can’t call today but should be competitive game

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    was going to this one until I got to the station and was told due to engineering works the 9.06 I normally get was now leaving 10.40. Why I wasn't told this yesterday when I bought my rail ticket I don't know (anything to do with this long dispute that is going on).With the rugger on at Twickenham too, just not worth the agro
    Last edited by lymehoop; 09-02-2019, 02:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Our league form is poor at the moment and we have slipped into the bottom half ,we really need to win today.

Leave a comment:

• 1QPRDK
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    “Matt now has shown he’s a valuable member of the squad. He can come in, he can impact, and it was great for him to get nearly 90 minutes and get a goal.”

No #### sherlock lol, he scored 11 goals last season and created plenty, talk about disrespecting him ffs, matt smiths excellent at causing cranage to opposition defences, always looked a right threat last season until the brolly came in.
    8b83aca8692f2157e8566ff934739fdc.png

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Brum too strong. 0-2

Leave a comment:

• Joe90
    replied
    Would love to beat Birmingham, my mate is a Blues fan, plus they're sort of one of our 'rivals' this season. They've kept better form than us and I fear they might just edge past us. Not feeling confident about our league form at the moment and I fear the fixutew pile up and tough opposition might work against us. As always, I hope I'm wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkie
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X