Match Thread | Dirty Leeds 2 QPR 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Hal i had quoted you asking about our bet as ive genuinely forgot exact details of it as with being away, not for wanting to get into a ollie mac debate but weares statement cant be far off, we have 4 loan ex prem players in our squad yet as we speak are now sitting just two places above where ollie last left us who utilised the youngsters to get there, also at this stage of the season we`ve now lost 4 at home already and have had a very good run of form which looks to be dipping like youd expect in a season, but point is we are 14th with some very tough fixtures coming up.
    I wasn't replying to you mate. I was replying to weare.

I'm not expecting any takers......

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

I wasn't replying to you mate. I was replying to weare.

I'm not expecting any takers......
      Lol i know you was replying to weares comment, but that original bet was with me, hence me asking you
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• We are on a sticky run of late but after the first 4 games zi am quite ok with performances and our league position. Maybe look at giving us a bit more protection in midfield to help out the back four.

Comment

• I Actually didn't think we played that bad I think if we'd have got a point it would've been right, didn't cause us too many problems chance wise, Leeds 1st goal a bit fortunate thought it just hit him. penalty I'm not sure if it was hand ball it's a poor mistake the ball has bounced high and behind Roofe and would've been difficult for him, so didn't need to handle it, if he did? Even after that we looked ok and Wells really should've levelled it when he blasted over from Freemans cut back 8 yards out

Comment

Working...
          X