X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
    it's the manner of the defeat thats a concern,Preston dominated it all game and we didn't have an answer to it.
    Think Preston dominated it first half but second was more or less even.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobbydunc View Post

I`m sorry to disappoint you tarbie, but im afraid im not, what more can i say than that!
    Whatever you say "Bobby"!

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
    it's the manner of the defeat thats a concern,Preston dominated it all game and we didn't have an answer to it.
    Woefully ineffective up front unfortunately mate. With hindsight, it wasn't the right game to play Smith up top on his own. And as great as Eze looks on the ball, he needs to get more involved in the game in the final 3rd if he's playing that number 10 role. Lot's of work to do. We have to go out of our way to get a striker and a centre half in I think.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Unfortunately this is the what we have at our disposal and we need our coach to get every ounce out of the players as it is unlikely he will be able to get help from the board.

Leave a comment:

• norfolk ranger
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied

No they scored in the last minute and we had mackie sent off did`nt we, if you are quite happy with that today fair enough, we created absolutely nothing.
    Utter sh*te today Pinkie. You must have been loving it. Bet it's taking every last bit of self control you have not to give it the big'un on here tonight?!!

Leave a comment:

• Bobbydunc
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Pull the other one pal.

Identical spelling and grammatical errors!
    I`m sorry to disappoint you tarbie, but im afraid im not, what more can i say than that!

Leave a comment:

• Bobbydunc
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Did we win there last season?
    No they scored in the last minute and we had mackie sent off did`nt we, if you are quite happy with that today fair enough, we created absolutely nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied

I`m sure somebody else called me something very simular, i can assure you tarbie im not that person, not the last time i checked my passport anyway, unless my parents hav`nt told me about something!
    Pull the other one pal.

Identical spelling and grammatical errors!

Leave a comment:

• Bobbydunc
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Ha ha.........alright Pinks, how you doing mate?
    I`m sure somebody else called me something very simular, i can assure you tarbie im not that person, not the last time i checked my passport anyway, unless my parents hav`nt told me about something!

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied

Exactly the same as you southport, he should never of been dismissed & that performance out there today was shocking against a average mid table side playing poorly, does not bode very well for the season, there was no getting in

there faces & having a proper go like one of Holloways sides would of done, to have smith on the park & just one header the whole games ridiculas, then to come off for crosses to then come in, if that had of happened under ollie he

would of been getting pelters for that, soo much for this by far superior coach we have, certainly showed absolute no sign of that today. Not even just ABIT
    Did we win there last season?

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied

Exactly the same as you southport, he should never of been dismissed & that performance out there today was shocking against a average mid table side playing poorly, does not bode very well for the season, there was no getting in

there faces & having a proper go like one of Holloways sides would of done, to have smith on the park & just one header the whole games ridiculas, then to come off for crosses to then come in, if that had of happened under ollie he

would of been getting pelters for that, soo much for this by far superior coach we have, certainly showed absolute no sign of that today. Not even just ABIT
    Ha ha.........alright Pinks, how you doing mate?

Leave a comment:

• Bobbydunc
    replied
    Originally posted by Southport View Post
    Away from home we normally struggle, so losing by one isn't a disaster.

However am still fairly hacked off by the sacking of IH as he didn't achieve enough (!) last season which is why I didn't go in the end. Still don't understand the change in manager, as it seems like a social media campaign was created by a vocal minority against IH.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Same old. Good result poor performance.

Leave a comment:

• Southport
    replied
    Away from home we normally struggle, so losing by one isn't a disaster.

However am still fairly hacked off by the sacking of IH as he didn't achieve enough (!) last season which is why I didn't go in the end. Still don't understand the change in manager, as it seems like a social media campaign was created by a vocal minority against IH.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X