Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nottingham Forest Match Thread (includes team news)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
    i do hope you come back on here when your in admin.
    No worries mate, i will

Comment

• Just to cheer you all up, the live table shows us as 12th place and 7 points from the play offs at the moment, so all good then eh!!!!
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

• Lets just see what happens when your dreams of the premiership are shattered. Cardiff are sh*t and always will be.
        My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
          Cardiff are sh*t and always will be.
          laughable considering they are 4-0 up.......away from home.

Comment

• Cardiff will go in admin, and i can only hope you go out of business.

Nobody likes cardiff you are the dirt on the bottom of the football worlds shoes.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

• You should be in the Welsh league.
              My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

• make that 5 - 0

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  Yea ten times better than us! Even I can admit that and I hate Cardiff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    What happens if they or Swansea get promoted, their would be problems in the premiership because as far as i know isn't it called the English Premier League.
                    Why can't they F off back to Wales.
                    Queens Park Rangers

Comment

• 'Mull of Kintyre' whats all that about???????
                      Queens Park Rangers

Comment

• Forest have won their last three games, are unbeaten in 18 and have won five consecutive home matches.

• They are the only team in the Championship not to have scored with a penalty this season.

Forest have used 21 players in the league this season - fewer than any other team in the division.

Queens Park Rangers

• QPR have picked up two points out of a possible 15 away from home since a 2-1 win at Sheffield Wednesday on 7 November.

• Rangers have managed only two wins against top-half sides this season. Only one of those (at Cardiff) was away.

• The London side have gone 14 games without keeping a clean sheet - longer than any other team in the division
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

• SHOOT

PLease at least get on shot in in in 90 minutes.... or you guys just happy to take a pay check
                          oh well that was fun

Comment

• ramage for stewart...ephraim for faurlin...we're gonna win 4-3!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                              What happens if they or Swansea get promoted, their would be problems in the premiership because as far as i know isn't it called the English Premier League.
                              Why can't they F off back to Wales.
                              should be shouting at our board...not cardiff......they have f*ck all to do with us being crap.

Comment

• 4-0!!!!
                                First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                                X