Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see how Holloway gives the youngsters a real chance very refreshing
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Chair gets Rangers rocking again

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Love youre avatar canadian, my favorite kit we`ve had aswell, aswell as the good ol days!
          Waddock and Sealy?
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Maybe we win the fizzy popcup and get relegated - nah, Ollie's too much of a moronic clown to win any more games. Still down by Halloween, out of the fizzy pop in September and out of the FA Cup by Twelfth Night
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• I was a young teen in the early 80's - loved it in the Paddock wearing my "knock off" casual gear before the mod aspirations took over - great time to be an Rs fan!
              Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              Love youre avatar canadian, my favorite kit we`ve had aswell, aswell as the good ol days!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                Maybe we win the fizzy popcup and get relegated - nah, Ollie's too much of a moronic clown to win any more games. Still down by Halloween, out of the fizzy pop in September and out of the FA Cup by Twelfth Night
                tbh i'd actually be okay with that!!! i'd love us to win a cup, 50 years since the last and i never got to taste that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  Waddock and Sealy?
                  Yeah cracking photo fraggy that canadians got up
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Canadian Ranger View Post
                    I was a young teen in the early 80's - loved it in the Paddock wearing my "knock off" casual gear before the mod aspirations took over - great time to be an Rs fan!
                    Haha admitting yer knock off gear lol, yeah great days them loved our goddard/allen times aswell aswell as all mind
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Yeah cracking photo fraggy that canadians got up
                      I think I can just about remember that day. Old league 2 champs. Local paper headline was Terrys All Gold.
                      Tony Sealy constantly running at 100mph towards the corner flag and falling over the ball. Good times
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Anyone know what formation we started out with? Looked 4-4-2 from the names on the sheet but assuming Ollie stuck with his 352 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          Chair looks like a right handful. His low centre of gravity makes him so difficult to play against as his quick feet guide him past the defenders.

He looks a real prospect.
                          He's a bit of a swivel Chair then.

Comment

• According to Clive on LFW...we started last night with Robinson as part of the back 3 and Manning and Furlong as the wingbacks. Lasted 15 mins before switching to 442.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              According to Clive on LFW...we started last night with Robinson as part of the back 3 and Manning and Furlong as the wingbacks. Lasted 15 mins before switching to 442.
                              "I have decided on a system and I will not be changing it"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
                                "I have decided on a system and I will not be changing it"
                                The players decided!

Comment

Working...
                                X