QPR Vs Bournemouth Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norths View Post
    It's Stans day so won't complain about the result.

Back to business as usual from next week onwards, though.
    This. It's all about Stan. Welldone to everyone that turned out and the ones who bought tickets even though they could not go.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Don't know if I'm a ***t bought a ticket but didn't want to go

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Don't know if I'm a ***t bought a ticket but didn't want to go
        Don't be daft. You contributed.
        Your top fella

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          how unlucky was that
          You seem a nice person but fast becoming the most delusional on this board due to your love for our crappy manager.

Comment

Not a bad result against a decent team in Bournemouth.

We do need 2 or 3 more additions but sounds like Ariel is almost like a new signing. My worry is scoring goals. I would start Sylla more until we bring in someone else.

Rb, lw and striker are needed for me!
            Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 29-07-2017, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              You seem a nice person but fast becoming the most delusional on this board due to your love for our crappy manager.
              He was talking about Yeni's free kick that hit the post.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

He was talking about yeni's last second free kick that hit the post mate being unlucky,not the entire game or result, think it's clear there's no luck involved in us losing again tbh, we're just below average atm

Comment

What are you on about jimmy? that comment was about yenis freekick hitting the post and the keeper! seen alot on here in the last day or two of people misreading things!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Yeni was fortunate to take that last free kick, his previous two were woeful.
                    Scowen looked very comfortable in the side but it was agonisingly obvious that this side is lacking attacking prowess. I'd prioritise a new forward over a central defender if the limit is 1-2 players over the next month. From what I saw today I don't expect us to be in any serious danger of relegation, but this team desperately needs a goalscorer - and some good service.
                    The reception Stan received was excellent and a joy to see, I hope a fair bit was raised today!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      What are you on about jimmy? that comment was about yenis freekick hitting the post and the keeper! seen alot on here in the last day or two of people misreading things!
                      hang on .... did you just call me an idiot or did i just misread that??

Comment

Originally posted by QueensParkPurgatory View Post
                        Yeni was fortunate to take that last free kick, his previous two were woeful.
                        Scowen looked very comfortable in the side but it was agonisingly obvious that this side is lacking attacking prowess. I'd prioritise a new forward over a central defender if the limit is 1-2 players over the next month. From what I saw today I don't expect us to be in any serious danger of relegation, but this team desperately needs a goalscorer - and some good service.
                        The reception Stan received was excellent and a joy to see, I hope a fair bit was raised today!
                        This was the problem last season and it's not been addressed. We got not cutting edge or guile and must worrying of all still have zero pace in side which makes such a difference

Comment

Great reception for the king of Loftus Road. But someone please tell me how not enough programmes were printed for today? Tried to get one at 2.40 on South Africa Rd and the young lady told me they did not print enough.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            This was the problem last season and it's not been addressed. We got not cutting edge or guile and must worrying of all still have zero pace in side which makes such a difference
                            Seriously mate, what do you expect, same players bar 1, same coaches, same manager, same tactics,
                            The season and the style of play will be exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Seriously mate, what do you expect, same players bar 1, same coaches, same manager, same tactics,
                              The season and the style of play will be exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                                hang on .... did you just call me an idiot or did i just misread that??
                                Hahaha ffs that had me for a split second corbs
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X