No announcement yet.

Fulham v QPR **Match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sack jimmy today and beat the fulham. Double bubble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
      Sack jimmy today and beat the fulham. Double bubble.
      They aren't going to sack him when we just won unless he gets found guilty of corruption. He has brought in good players for cheap and as much as we say the formation hasn't been working he is slowly changing it so it can be flexible between a 451 and a 442.

Comment

• Dont think we have ever played our strongest team yet.

Comment

• Someone says to you "youre plaing Fulham away AND theyre gunna have 2 penalties"......... hahahahahaha
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Dont think we have ever played our strongest team yet.
            I think when Polter and Pawel was on the pitch against Birmingham it was our strongest team minus perhaps Lynch replacing hall.

Comment

• Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              I think when Polter and Pawel was on the pitch against Birmingham it was our strongest team minus perhaps Lynch replacing hall.
              Did Yeni play ?

Comment

• 13th at the mo unless wolves get pummelled. http://www.flashscores.co.uk/footbal.../championship/

2nd in the away table .

4th bottom in the home table . Gotta improve that !!

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  I was there today, I personally saw us playing a very fluid 4231. You'd see Washington move in every now and again and chery would go wide to take his spit. This is exactly how a 4231 should be.
                  I'd like to see it go 4-2-1-3 ball won...... do you think that is what he's trying to do?

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Great video on Facebook of the faithful stage diving from that wall where they were singing were effing ship last season. Ha ha ha
                  enjoyed that little clip, jubbly

Comment

• A fantastic win today. Happy days
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Having watched the highlights it does leave me wondering why chery doesn't play on the wing?

He can beat a man and put in a decent cross...to me that says winger!

Comment

• http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...fulham-1-2-qpr

Can't embed :(

Comment

• Watching the highlights we got Absoleutly battered ! Great win don't get me wrong but we got lucky today papering over the cracks in afraid ! On a plus note believe that's the first time our away kit has had a run out today 100% win rate lol and agree bout what awin says chery on the wing would allow us to play 2 up top

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                            Watching the highlights we got Absoleutly battered ! Great win don't get me wrong but we got lucky today papering over the cracks in afraid ! On a plus note believe that's the first time our away kit has had a run out today 100% win rate lol and agree bout what awin says chery on the wing would allow us to play 2 up top
                            They never showed the opportunities we had

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              They never showed the opportunities we had
                              Fair enough I didn't go as previous visits recently ended in heavy defeats lol just going on what I saw on highlights and looked like everytime they were coming at us they were gonna score.

Comment

• Well happy tonight. Fair play to the team for coming together and digging out a derby win just when we needed it most.

Still want Jimmy gone but I ain't gonna let that sour a very good win!

Comment

Working...
                                X