X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End

Comment

• Oh well, tea bagging again
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Ah well. Normal business resumes. At least we went out to a top, top side this time
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Food for thought for Jimmy playing a different formation. Bet everyone is telling him I told you so !!

Comment

• I thought we played wel, although dropped off after scoring. No real premiership quality in that game bar Sandro, Delayed and the blonde haired guy who looked lively throughout.

Comment

• At least we can concentrate on being sh*t in the league now

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                Some people are easily pleased look at the stats FFS
                Of course we're pleased, st least we were in the game and the manager showed some imagination.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                  Ah well. Normal business resumes. At least we went out to a top, top side this time
                  Back to the same old sh!t on Sat? JFH love child Kalvin back in for Sandro anyone?

Comment

• One step in the right direction, it seems like..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      One step in the right direction, it seems like..

Until Saturday, then two steps back.

Comment

• Played really well tonight, unlucky not to take that to extra time.

Comment

• Pony . Lose at home to Sunderland b team and fans are happy anough with it. No wonder were a laughing stock.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                            Pony . Lose at home to Sunderland b team and fans are happy anough with it. No wonder were a laughing stock.
                            did we not have a bee team out ?

Comment

• don't think the result is the main thing tonight. Has playing 2 up front and Sandro in midfield improved us? Be nigh on impossible to have made us worse
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                                Pony . Lose at home to Sunderland b team and fans are happy anough with it. No wonder were a laughing stock.
                                You think that's how it is? That's delusional. Your reaction is why I hated Newcastle fans years ago when they kept saying they should be top 6. The players were really good overall today, bar a couple. We looked a solid outfit for 65 minutes and kept a prem team under the kosh. When did we become a team that should never lose?
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X