QPR v Bristol City **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    I've said before Washington has done bugger all since arriving, but got shouted down for being unfair to him.
    Agree, I've made my opinions fairly clear but as you said, got shut down.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Agree, I've made my opinions fairly clear but as you said, got shut down.
      The very idea that you could be shut down.........

Comment

URssss

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
          Decent when he wants to be but there lies the problem. Can't wait to see the back of the ####. Lots of work to do in the summer but I'm looking forward to it
          100% agree with that mate. I'm looking forward to us moving on the last set of players who don't want to be here. We will need to be shrewd in the summer and I hope we do spend some of the money allocated on decent players who can perform to the highest level in the championship and not all completely on bargain basement buys.

Comment

I just have a question; how good is Kodija?
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

And the drive from midfield we need,we`ve got in diakite,but jimmys obviously gave up on him,yet hes exactly what we need,dont care how mad he is,hes got that something our midfield needs in my opinion
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                Think loungo has just had a baby
                How did he manage that?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  And the drive from midfield we need,we`ve got in diakite,but jimmys obviously gave up on him,yet hes exactly what we need,dont care how mad he is,hes got that something our midfield needs in my opinion
                  Every manager gave up on him. Says a lot that

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Hmmmm.......

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      I just have a question; how good is Kodija?
                      Very skillful player and against a worse keeper would have had a goal today. Pacy as well, would love us to sign him
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Very skillful player and against a worse keeper would have had a goal today. Pacy as well, would love us to sign him
                        Not a chance. Bristol chairman is very ambitious think they will be getting the wallet out in the summer.

Comment

Ok. Thanks,Nasser and Fordy.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Hmmmm.......
                            is our midfield not lacking a player who can carry the ball forward? mm been our problem amongst plenty for abit now
                            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Woeful game. Glorified friendly . Washington and El Khayati were pony. Best part of the day was the Peroni in the Pocket Watch.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Poor game. Typical mid to bottom of the table stuff.

Devoid of any quality, creativity or oomph. Just very bland, same as it's been all season in fairness.

This club won't get near a promotion again with this ingredients I'm afraid. No regular goalscorer, no playmaker, one up front will see to that. Really drab stuff ahead.

Unless JFH ditches this awful one up front tactic he's obsessed by, you'll continue to be bored to the teeth with this kind of football.

Fantastic goal from Karlos Henry, Polti great effort when he came on, and a cracking shot off the post. Keeper good too.

Thank god the season is over. One of the most boring on record.

Comment

Working...
                                X