No announcement yet.

#QPRvMID Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have been 3-3 but overall we deserved to lose. Smithies played really well..top keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      Why don't we put a player on the post at corners if we did they would not have scored the 3rd goal.
      Agree. We seems to let Smithies exposed during corners. I notice this all the time and JFH must ensure a players is defending the post. The Italians put two, along with the goalkeeper, that's why are so hard to score against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        Why don't we put a player on the post at corners if we did they would not have scored the 3rd goal.
        We did ask the same question when Holloway was manager. Please, be patient
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

We lost to imo the best team in the division-they have grouped a squad who know how to play this league...the same way we did when we had neil at the helm. Jimmy has done well and will put his own stamp on the club in time. Give me the future he can build over harry,hughes etc any day. I can see us creating something special.x
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
            We lost to imo the best team in the division-they have grouped a squad who know how to play this league...the same way we did when we had neil at the helm. Jimmy has done well and will put his own stamp on the club in time. Give me the future he can build over harry,hughes etc any day. I can see us creating something special.x

Comment

Man I was impressed with the Rs tonight. We are not there yet but something is building nicely. I like the direction we are going. Proud of the fight shown tonight.

Comment

I say it every season, we need to sort out the back 4, but do we fark same old every season and never learn from previous seasons
                You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                  I say it every season, we need to sort out the back 4, but do we fark same old every season and never learn from previous seasons
                  Given that we've got a left back returning to full fitness soon, and we've had a ridiculous defensive record prior to today, I don't really think it's fair to come out and criticise our defence. They had a terrible game today but that's it. It's just been today really.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    Given that we've got a left back returning to full fitness soon, and we've had a ridiculous defensive record prior to today, I don't really think it's fair to come out and criticise our defence. They had a terrible game today but that's it. It's just been today really.
                    I know what your saying mate, but it's every season we seem to have the same problem playing people out off position and defend very poorly
                    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                      Frustrating loss, but highlight for me was the end of the game when JFH went toe to toe with their coach to complain about his shitty attitude, antics. Polter did the same on field. Thing QPR has found the beginnings of a long lost ingredient: FIGHT
                      probably pleased me the most last night
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                      X