X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is my bear...

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
      Dare I say noone is particularly interested in this season anymore and have actually given up protesting with the absolute sh*te midfield pairing of Kalvin and Tos ser?

Uninspiring and uninterested. If those 2 are retained and anywhere near the first team next season, then we will struggle all season once more.
      Tbh, I lost interest in preseason when Ramsey was given a 3 year deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Sheffield W. 0- Warnock 1.
        He did better up there totay than JFH did with QPR.

Comment

• Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
          We will be in the bloody Conference South if JFH stays in charge for the next few years :P
          Don't get carried away mate..... We're currently sitting mid table and on form that's where we're looking to finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
            Tbh, I lost interest in preseason when Ramsey was given a 3 year deal.
            That´s clear for everyone to see, since you keep showing your lacking interest by posting on a QPR forum all the time
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              We will be in the bloody Conference South if JFH stays in charge for the next few years :P
              Sad thing is, I reckon some genuinely believe that lol
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                I see what you mean,no problem. Particularly Toszer has to show his worth now.
                I guess he has shown us again today how inept he is alongside Henry and Luongo.

Comment

• I miss Adel

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    He did better up there totay than JFH did with QPR.
                    He certainly did. He knows how to organise his team, thats for sure.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Whatever the season

Comment

• So consistent at being shite

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Should've started with the same team as the last game.
                          i really don't understand why is JFH constantly changing the starting XI on every single match. don't think this indecision about Polter/Washington can be a good thing, not to mention Toszer for Phillips...

Comment

• Originally posted by heatwave View Post
                            i really don't understand why is JFH constantly changing the starting XI on every single match. don't think this indecision about Polter/Washington can be a good thing, not to mention Toszer for Phillips...
                            Honestly honestly think its down to JFH thinking/knowing we're not going up or down so just checking out who can play where. (Not saying I agree just think thats whats happening)
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Honestly honestly think its down to JFH thinking/knowing we're not going up or down so just checking out who can play where. (Not saying I agree just think thats whats happening)
                              in theory i think it could be a good idea — but in reality it seems it is just destroying our young strikers confidence: i mean JFH starts Polter in one match and midway through it he replaces de guy with Washington. then on the following match he does the other way round and then swaps again and again and again on following matches — no wonder neither of them have scored in the last 7 matches.

if we considerer that this season is ended — with no real chances for relegation nor promotion — and we are building for the next season why are we playing the likes of:
                              -Angella (loanee, with his loan ending this season — have we got a buy out clause? if not, why bother playing him?)

-Konch (loanee, as Angella, but 352 years older) I know he only came in as a sub for the injured Hall, but why is he even on the bench while loaning Yun out? and what about Kpekawa? Couldnt we be giving a chance to the guy?
                              -Tozser (contract ending end of season, and as old as Konch, also he is everyone's favourite player ) surely recalling Doughty and giving him proper first team game time would be a better option, right?

-Henry (another fan favourite, also over 60 and also without contract in the summer) if Faurlín is not fully fit, i would prefer giving a chance to Sutherland, Comley, and even Samba or FFS Gobern (who?). actually strike that and play Luongo there — i think he has a future, but he is no attacking midfielder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                                if thats the case mate, why the fark do we have to sit through henry, toser, perch and konchesky every week?
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X