Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Derby County V Queens Park Rangers **Match Thread**

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bakes8
    Silver Seat
    • Jan 2014
    • 4561

    #256
    Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
    But how can we win without two left backs???????
    Hmmmm... Maybe go 3 left backs for Preston?? I like the cut of your jib!

    Comment

    • Rangers77
      Platinum Seat
      • Aug 2012
      • 11808

      #257
      Comms are laughing at us. No creativity in the middle of the park.... Everyone knows that, except Mrs Henry's squeeze. Get rid, please.

      Comment

      • Shania
        C Club
        • Apr 2010
        • 23699

        #258
        Originally posted by jfish
        I reckon he will be gone tomorrow, Warnock will be involved in choosing next manager.
        Where have you heard this?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

        Comment

        • skranger
          Silver Seat
          • Jul 2009
          • 1177

          #259
          How much longer can this go on for

          Comment

          • jfish
            Silver Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 3948

            #260
            He's got to be forcing the hand of the board for a payoff.

            Comment

            • stainrodisalegend
              Platinum Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 13624

              #261
              Originally posted by bakes8
              Hmmmm... Maybe go 3 left backs for Preston?? I like the cut of your jib!
              Exactly. Cant be too careful. Paul Hart swears by these tactics...

              Comment

              • Rangers77
                Platinum Seat
                • Aug 2012
                • 11808

                #262
                Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
                How many others dont really care any more?


                I used to be upset when we lost. I can genuinely say that I am beyond that now.
                Me too, Stains. So want this muppet gone. No pride.

                Comment

                • skranger
                  Silver Seat
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 1177

                  #263
                  We are laughing all the way to never land

                  Comment

                  • bakes8
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 4561

                    #264
                    Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
                    Exactly. Cant be too careful. Paul Hart swears by these tactics...
                    Like it. Nothing wrong with following in the footsteps of a tactical genius like Phart.

                    Comment

                    • Shania
                      C Club
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 23699

                      #265
                      Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
                      How many others dont really care any more?


                      I used to be upset when we lost. I can genuinely say that I am beyond that now.

                      I care and it hurts.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

                      Comment

                      • scuberry
                        Silver Seat
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 1882

                        #266
                        Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
                        At the final whistle, yes.
                        Just bombard TF on twitter,i have for weeks !!

                        Comment

                        • bakes8
                          Silver Seat
                          • Jan 2014
                          • 4561

                          #267
                          Originally posted by Shania
                          I care and it hurts.
                          The pain might be over soon Shania, especially after tonights selection.

                          Comment

                          • Quaz
                            Bronze Seat
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 839

                            #268
                            Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
                            How many others dont really care any more?


                            I used to be upset when we lost. I can genuinely say that I am beyond that now.
                            i gave up caring a few games ago, season cant end quick enough for me

                            Comment

                            • Dunraven
                              Bronze Seat
                              • Jul 2013
                              • 407

                              #269
                              Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
                              How many others dont really care any more?


                              I used to be upset when we lost. I can genuinely say that I am beyond that now.
                              Have to agree. Ex- member, season-ticket holder, shareholder (I think current, who knows, threw in a good few quid in the dark days - got a certificate!). Now have to fly back and forth for games now, trying to convince the little fella this is a good idea.

                              Had just about enough

                              Comment

                              • MYU
                                Administrator
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 43466

                                #270
                                Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
                                How many others dont really care any more?


                                I used to be upset when we lost. I can genuinely say that I am beyond that now.
                                Been a few games now, I've learned that under CR it's not going to improve and accepted it.

                                Comment

                                Working...