Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Match Thread Man City V Qpr

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • acricketer
    Platinum Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 12068

    #121
    Originally posted by Rangers77
    Fire. Ramsey. Now.
    Only Ramsey?

    Comment

    • Smaug
      Bronze Seat
      • Dec 2012
      • 295

      #122
      I'm more annoyed that I didn't captain Aguero in my fantasy football team

      Comment

      • vanhoop
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 9642

        #123
        Yun what a caannt, kin useless pwick
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

        Comment

        • bakes8
          Silver Seat
          • Jan 2014
          • 4561

          #124
          That was amazing from Yun..... Now here comes Hoilett :(

          Comment

          • QPR Rickson
            Silver Seat
            • May 2012
            • 1527

            #125
            Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob
            Welp, it looks like we're going down without a fight.
            Was never in doubt after the display I witnessed at turf moor

            Comment

            • Ranger-JimBob
              Bronze Seat
              • Feb 2015
              • 373

              #126
              Originally posted by Hove Ranger
              3-2....We're gonna win 3-2!!!
              3-4... We're gonna win 3-4.
              Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

              Comment

              • Greg1882
                Silver Seat
                • May 2012
                • 4704

                #127
                I'm actually ashamed of them . Disgusting

                Comment

                • West Acton
                  CCG
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 21475

                  #128
                  Lets still be positive guys we might still get something out of this and there's still 35mins left. Were not down yet

                  Can I get into the must stay positive club with that???

                  Comment

                  • Harryboy
                    Silver Seat
                    • Jan 2014
                    • 4022

                    #129
                    Ramsey out
                    You Rsssssss

                    Comment

                    • Brian Wilson
                      Silver Seat
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 4400

                      #130

                      Comment

                      • hh9
                        Silver Seat
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 1016

                        #131
                        BZ has played his last minute for QPR

                        Comment

                        • Hove Ranger
                          Silver Seat
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 4441

                          #132
                          Originally posted by Smaug
                          I'm more annoyed that I didn't captain Aguero in my fantasy football team
                          I did and i backed him at 14s to get a hat trick. he will probably go off on 59 mins to be rested

                          Comment

                          • vanhoop
                            CCG
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 9642

                            #133
                            Embarrassing, no fight whatsoever
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

                            Comment

                            • Rangers77
                              Platinum Seat
                              • Aug 2012
                              • 11808

                              #134
                              Originally posted by acricketer
                              Only Ramsey?
                              It'd be a start. We need a bloodbath.

                              Comment

                              • Factamondo
                                You know when you've been factamondoed!
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 37198

                                #135
                                The Italian army put up more of a fight!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...