Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Match Thread Man City V Qpr

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Harryboy
    replied
    Ramsey out

    Leave a comment:


  • West Acton
    replied
    Lets still be positive guys we might still get something out of this and there's still 35mins left. Were not down yet

    Can I get into the must stay positive club with that???

    Leave a comment:


  • Greg1882
    replied
    I'm actually ashamed of them . Disgusting

    Leave a comment:


  • Ranger-JimBob
    replied
    Originally posted by Hove Ranger
    3-2....We're gonna win 3-2!!!
    3-4... We're gonna win 3-4.

    Leave a comment:


  • QPR Rickson
    replied
    Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob
    Welp, it looks like we're going down without a fight.
    Was never in doubt after the display I witnessed at turf moor

    Leave a comment:


  • bakes8
    replied
    That was amazing from Yun..... Now here comes Hoilett :(

    Leave a comment:


  • vanhoop
    replied
    Yun what a caannt, kin useless pwick

    Leave a comment:


  • Smaug
    replied
    I'm more annoyed that I didn't captain Aguero in my fantasy football team

    Leave a comment:


  • acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77
    Fire. Ramsey. Now.
    Only Ramsey?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ranger-JimBob
    replied
    Just beautiful stuff there from Yun, great pass... Wait, what? Yun's not a Man City player!?

    Also, why is Barton taking all our corners and penalty's? Isn't Phillips the man for the job?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hove Ranger
    replied
    Hoilett is coming on..... 4-3. We're gonna win 4-3

    Leave a comment:


  • WE ARE QPR!
    replied
    Give Chris Ramsey a contract for 3 years NOW Tony!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton
    Yun and some rate him highly

    Leave a comment:


  • Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    This. A f acking joke. Fire Ramsey Now.

    Leave a comment:


  • West Acton
    replied
    Yun and some rate him highly

    Leave a comment:

Working...