A nightmare. Can't believe it. So sad.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Match thread: Hoillet picked ahead of Vargas, Henry dropped...
Collapse
X
-
Hold up chaps let's not forget were not mathematically done for and all that b ollocks
Always the next gameComment
-
Comment
-
I would go gun-ho from now, Vargas to start over Bobby and Taraabt as an attacking midfielder. Everton were tired after their excursions in Kiev but still too strong for us. Think we'll get a good tonking at Villa and West Brom
I must away now, I can no longer tarry
This morning's tempest I have to cross
I must be guided without a stumble
Into the arms I love the mostComment
-
Played well enough to win this. But we gave too much compensation with Zamora and Hoilett on. Lost the momentum after our equalizer because of poor passes and rush.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Until the end of the season got to play a front 4 in a 4321 formation of:
Austin
Vargas Adel Phillips
Give them the last 8 games or what ever it is to gel and get going. They need a run of games and if we are being honest they are our only hope.
442 hoof ball is no good in the premiership no more.@chrisrobson9Comment
-
Agree.Until the end of the season got to play a front 4 in a 4321 formation of:
Austin
Vargas Adel Phillips
Give them the last 8 games or what ever it is to gel and get going. They need a run of games and if we are being honest they are our only hope.
442 hoof ball is no good in the premiership no more.Comment
-
But we were ####ing shite when we had a very experienced manager at the helm too.
Ramsay is not the problem, but the reaction here suggests to me that we as a set of fans are now way too impatient to allow this football club to rebuild long term.
We're way, way too impatient to go through a rebuilding process. Any manager trying to bring us up next year, won't get given a chance to start afresh, because a few bad results and people will be all over Twitter and Facebook demanding his head.
I genuinely fear for our long term future, and I fear we're going to be part of the problem.Comment
Comment