Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Match Thread: Hull v QPR (Furlong starts)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ginger Ninja
    W12 Seat
    • Jan 2010
    • 17458

    #121
    This ref is itching to send another of our players off, but allowing Hull to do what they want. How Brady hasnt been booked yet in particular is beyond me.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

    Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

    Summer Transfers 2019

    IN


    OUT

    Comment

    • nasser95
      Gold Seat
      • Dec 2012
      • 7216

      #122
      Cannot believe he is back on the pitch.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

      Comment

      • bushcelt1
        CCG
        • Sep 2009
        • 11070

        #123
        Originally posted by Ginger Ninja
        Anyone else be happy if we draw? I would be.
        i think i'd be walking around with a semi for the evening
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

        Comment

        • nasser95
          Gold Seat
          • Dec 2012
          • 7216

          #124
          Has CR had a seat yet? and Bondy has been screaming and shouting all game, liking this setup
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

          Comment

          • The Legendary No. 10
            Apprentice
            • Aug 2013
            • 95

            #125
            Burnley equalised against the scum

            Comment

            • vespa
              Gang of Four Members
              • Mar 2011
              • 6903

              #126
              2.1 gutted
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

              Comment

              • Tarbie
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 8542

                #127
                You just f*cking knew it!

                Comment

                • Hove Ranger
                  Silver Seat
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 4441

                  #128

                  Comment

                  • Taarabt
                    Apprentice
                    • Oct 2014
                    • 88

                    #129
                    arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

                    Comment

                    • Smaug
                      Bronze Seat
                      • Dec 2012
                      • 295

                      #130
                      arghhhhhhhhhh

                      Comment

                      • acricketer
                        Platinum Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 12068

                        #131
                        ....and now the time is near

                        Comment

                        • vblockranger
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 15218

                          #132
                          lol didnt we all just know it...

                          Comment

                          • Ginger Ninja
                            W12 Seat
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 17458

                            #133
                            F*ck. Unlucky boys. Dug deep.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

                            Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

                            Summer Transfers 2019

                            IN


                            OUT

                            Comment

                            • The Legendary No. 10
                              Apprentice
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 95

                              #134
                              Bollo@ks 89min

                              Comment

                              • sirduncs
                                Bronze Seat
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 534

                                #135
                                hull #####. didn't deserve the win. #### club with a #### kit and the ref was obviously theirs.
                                come on you r's!

                                Comment

                                Working...