No announcement yet.

Blackpool v QPR **match thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been able to watch many games this season but my word we looked bad in that half, we just couldn't hold the ball and look like we will conced any time! I hope this isn't a sign of the side just not being as good as many of us thought they were because we look second best by a long way after the first half anyway!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Ned on, Hill off

Comment

Agreed Stan. Phillips must be in the name very frustrating

Comment

Coooommmee oooonnn yyooouuuuu rrrsssssssssss
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Don't buy that about the conditions. Am really starting to go off this side. Is there really any more fight in this side than our one last season? Hugely inferior players are able to walk through us without a challenge. Barton, Carroll and O'Neil have been anonymous and incapable of holding the ball up and laying off a simple pass, let alone run with it how Ince can. We were lucky not to let in several last week and only more poor finishing has saved us from going a goal behind this week. If people are really happy with that (bar the first ten minutes) as a performance then I must either be very fussy or watching a different game. Am fed up with the excuses. We are half way into the season and are still playing like strangers and with no fight.
            Wow, the 22 teams below us must be complete and utter garbage and the one with same points as us must be equally as dreadful as we are. Shocking state of affairs, shocking I tell you. SACK HARRY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
              Wow, the 22 teams below us must be complete and utter garbage and the one with same points as us must be equally as dreadful as we are. Shocking state of affairs, shocking I tell you. SACK HARRY!!!

And replace him with????
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Good save by green and our players are strolling thought the whistle went??? Liven up god sake

Comment

How haven't Blackpool scored yet ?

Comment

[QUOTE=gator;1182590]I haven't been able to watch many games this season but my word we looked bad in that half, we just couldn't hold the ball and look like we will conced any time! I hope this isn't a sign of the side just not being as good as many of us thought they were because we look second best by a long way after the first half anyway![/QUOTE] must

Anyway, we must have underrated them due to the red Cards they got last week.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                      Because they're shite?

True true true
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Niko coming on

Comment

• Fatty's coming on

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            Don't buy that about the conditions. Am really starting to go off this side. Is there really any more fight in this side than our one last season? Hugely inferior players are able to walk through us without a challenge. Barton, Carroll and O'Neil have been anonymous and incapable of holding the ball up and laying off a simple pass, let alone run with it how Ince can. We were lucky not to let in several last week and only more poor finishing has saved us from going a goal behind this week. If people are really happy with that (bar the first ten minutes) as a performance then I must either be very fussy or watching a different game. Am fed up with the excuses. We are half way into the season and are still playing like strangers and with no fight.
                            Chill Winston.

Comment

• Are we going to start playing? This is rubbish

Comment

• I love the mindless sack Harry nonsense. He isn't on the pitch playing ... The rubbish is coming from the same players that are joint top of this league...sure it's no pretty but results don't lie...

Comment

Working...
                                X