No announcement yet.

Match Thread - QPR v Swindon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if your stupid enough to bet in the second round of a league cup game then more fool you.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Swindon got lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        thanks for streaming the radio link buzz, much appreciated mate.
        no problem mate anytime i can i will if its not on anywhere else, only for the next month tho

Comment

• Burton 2 - 1 Fulham now

Comment

• Good luck to Swindon,came to win and wanted it more,always the case in these cup games,we really cant complain,thats why it really dose'nt bother me when we lose these,back to the proper business come Saturday !!!

Comment

• and burton are beating fulham....... i rest my case

Comment

• Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                Good luck to Swindon,came to win and wanted it more,always the case in these cup games,we really cant complain,thats why it really dose'nt bother me when we lose these,back to the proper business come Saturday !!!
                As long as we win at the weekend I don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Swindon got lucky.
                  But we should be good enough to take away that element of luck.

Comment

• Taking a positive from this. From what I heard, sounds like Mo Sharif didn't have too bad a game.

Comment

• I have supported QPR for 55 years and the last couple of years we are a joke, we have had real lows over the years, we have money now and we are making ourselves even bigger jokes, Fernandes needs to get a a grip of the club and rule it with a iron fist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                        I have supported QPR for 55 years and the last couple of years we are a joke, we have had real lows over the years, we have money now and we are making ourselves even bigger jokes, Fernandes needs to get a a grip of the club and rule it with a iron fist.
                        That's the thing, when we didn't have money it was acceptable to be sh*te, now we have a lot, it just isn't on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marshy4Ever View Post
                          That's the thing, when we didn't have money it was acceptable to be sh*te, now we have a lot, it just isn't on.
                          It's okay, better than losing to Burton.

Comment

• After Saturday when we play Leeds who look a better side than us we will start falling down the table our squad is poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              As long as we win at the weekend I don't care.
                              Exactly MYU and if this had been an FA cup game that mattered I am sure our first team would have been out there with fight and deffo a different result so lets not get carried away and depressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                                After Saturday when we play Leeds who look a better side than us we will start falling down the table our squad is poor.
                                and if we win?

Comment

Working...
                                X