Match Thread - QPR v Swindon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
    they started ages ago......reckon there will be more to come though.......they don't bother coming on here unless there's something to whine about...!!!
    TW, you are right my friend... I'm bracing myself for the deluge...

Comment

• the thing is that team was a lot stronger than i thought and we still got beat by a lower league side! 50/50 posseison and only 3 shots on goal at home! now however you look at that its very poor! we still need at least 4 players imo before we have got anything like a squad!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
        Dorset hoop **** off if you are happy with that result your a *****
        its only bloo dy football...get a life you numt!

Comment

• Originally posted by West Mids QPR View Post
          TW, you are right my friend... I'm bracing myself for the deluge...
          me too mate...!

Comment

Dorset hoop **** off if you are happy with that result your a *****

Comment

• People pay money to watch that **** and people probably lost money at the bookies through that **** not trying its alright for these people to say the league is more important but to most fans all games are important, they want something for their hard earned money, most footballers are overpaid ******s who don't care a **** about the fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                its only bloo dy football...get a life you numt!

Comment

• TEAMS GET KNOCK OUT ALL THE TIME.

reading 6-0 down to peterborough, fulam drawing with farking burton for god sake.

look at the team we put out tonight.

furlian coming back from injury, suk young who has only had two previous competitve matches. jenus first start of the season, diakite with his mental breakdown, zamora well, what do yo expect.

while players like barton,henry,dunne aj (most of the game) were rested. hoilett and philips injured. this 6 first team players out tonight.

yes im a bit peed of that we never won but im not entirely shocked about it. 2/3 more quality signings needed and we will get them in no doubt.

there is much to look forward too this season.

we were never going to wembely though were we.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

People pay money to watch that **** and people probably lost money at the bookies through that **** not trying its alright for these people to say the league is more important but to most fans all games are important, they want something for their hard earned money, most footballers are overpaid ******s who don't care a **** about the fans.
                    your obviously new to supporting QPR

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      Was anyone really surprised ..history shows that we don't give a t.oss about this competition. 4 of the last 5 years kicked out at home to lower league opposition. No one cares. It's a real shame.
                      He cared enough to play a few first teamers and first team squad players. Peolpe bang on about Faurlin and he played. Austin, Zamora, Simpson, Ned and Hill etc. They cared but just got beat, it happens.

Comment

• Rather be out than a replay.

Comment

People pay money to watch that **** and people probably lost money at the bookies through that **** not trying its alright for these people to say the league is more important but to most fans all games are important, they want something for their hard earned money, most footballers are overpaid ******s who don't care a **** about the fans.
                          If the fans thought it was important more than 9000 (of which about 2000 came from Swindon). If people want the League Cup to be taken seriously, it should not be played mid week or at the beginning of the season (before the transfer window has even closed). Even though it is not as important as it was, more people watch the fa cup because it is played later in the season and on a Saturday. Apart from it given money to the teams in lower divisions, it does not really serve any purpose. This is unfortunate. I wonder how many teams put out their first team squad this evening.

I do not think you can say the team did not try. They were poor in the first half, but in the second half they played well and were unlucky not to score.

At least as far as we know, nobody got injured as often happens in these cups.

Comment

• thanks for streaming the radio link buzz, much appreciated mate.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Well how come Swansea could win this besides doing Well in the league, but we always **** it up????
                              This was a Golden opportunity to get our strikers rolling but with 3 shots and a disallowed goal we have done the exact opposite. Shame and we Will now take the bad result into the league.....Leeds won today and Will be ready!

Comment

quite funny how when a team lose its because they DONT CARE , maybe they just has a bad game?

Comment

Working...
                                X