Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Watch tonight’s live stream of Exeter City v QPR / Match thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jmelanie
    Gold Seat
    • Aug 2011
    • 7525

    #106
    Remember how excited we got in pre season last year and then look what happened.

    Comment

    • acricketer
      Platinum Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 12068

      #107
      Originally posted by Factamondo
      dunno i fell asleep
      So nil- nil then.

      Comment

      • Brightsparx
        Silver Seat
        • Aug 2011
        • 1109

        #108
        Why why why

        Comment

        • DeepcutHoop
          Gold Seat
          • Dec 2009
          • 6965

          #109
          Originally posted by W12_Ranger
          Yeah right like he opened up many a defence with that left foot the pass 2 seasons
          Really?

          Comment

          • QPR17
            Bronze Seat
            • Jul 2012
            • 351

            #110
            Yun looks awful ....

            Comment

            • West Acton
              CCG
              • Dec 2009
              • 21475

              #111
              Im being discriminated against going to tweet Shami Chakrabarti about this she will make sure I et access to this thread. You lot have not heard the end of this :impatient:

              Comment

              • jmelanie
                Gold Seat
                • Aug 2011
                • 7525

                #112
                Bosingwa off Sanusi on. Hoorah

                Comment

                • West Acton
                  CCG
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 21475

                  #113
                  Cant wait to go here in the cup. Lets hope its only 90mins and no extra time

                  Comment

                  • Brightsparx
                    Silver Seat
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 1109

                    #114
                    Got nothing about us. Per season friendly or not poor poor poor quality. How we favourites for the league I don't know. Need 2 forwards and a decent out and out winger

                    Comment

                    • Factamondo
                      You know when you've been factamondoed!
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37198

                      #115
                      Originally posted by West Acton
                      Im being discriminated against going to tweet Shami Chakrabarti about this she will make sure I et access to this thread. You lot have not heard the end of this :impatient:
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

                      Comment

                      • stanistheman
                        Platinum Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 11151

                        #116
                        Are they having a laugh?

                        Comment

                        • West Acton
                          CCG
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 21475

                          #117
                          Bet those that made the effort to travel tonight are enjoying themselves

                          Comment

                          • Norths
                            CCG
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 13067

                            #118
                            Park still like bambi on ice and his first touch at times is shocking

                            Comment

                            • West Acton
                              CCG
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 21475

                              #119
                              I am typing blind guys I have no idea if your getting my messages or even if your missing me as I have been shunned from the thread I can only see page 1

                              I think this is happening because I asked about Jenny's Canisters the other day and because of this I have been ostracised from the rest of the board but im not bitter. I hope my voice is being heard

                              I feel like Mandela now im on the outside wanting to be on the inside

                              Whats the score?????

                              Comment

                              • Fordy
                                Silver Seat
                                • May 2011
                                • 4281

                                #120
                                That Mackie shot hahaha

                                Comment

                                Working...