No announcement yet.

QPR v Stoke match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is nothing short of disgraceful by my club which i have supported for so many years!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Townesend loses the ball and then Hill shows why he's actually useless.... Trying to play Offside ridiculously and was then out of position and yet when Crouch came into the area he should've been on him and yet was nowhere near. Pathetic. ..... Oh but he tries hard and some love him so cant say he;s ****e!

Comment

The normal goal just before halftime given away.

Comment

Townsend neve ever loookls for a pass or cross... he always shoots. Its pathetic now and not what we need. Clearly playing for himself wanting headlines to hopefully catch AVB's eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            Townesend loses the ball and then Hill shows why he's actually useless.... Trying to play Offside ridiculously and was then out of position and yet when Crouch came into the area he should've been on him and yet was nowhere near. Pathetic. ..... Oh but he tries hard and some love him so cant say he;s ****e!

Comment

Get Mackie on!

Comment

Hill... this is far from the first time he makes mistakes leading to us conceading.

Comment

Originally posted by madara View Post
                  Hill... this is far from the first time he makes mistakes leading to us conceading.
                  Exactly. Been at fault countless times./

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Get Mackie on!

Comment

Hopeless.

Comment

ohh cra4p, I keep betting that we will win...

it's not over until it's over though but this is a must win game!!!!

Comment

Take ****ing Hill off all he has done this game is appeal for offside when one of his own players is behind him.

Comment

This is painful to watch, I shouldn't be surprised but where is the fight and spirit? These guys deserve to officially be relegated at home and feel the wrath of the fans although I'm afraid not many of them care!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

New defence needed for the championship

Comment

Is it me or does it seem like our players are not looking to get into space to they can be passed to?

It's also slowing down play and getting the players to shoot for no reason.

Some of the shooting is worse then my nephew's under 9's Bournemouth Team.

Comment

Working...
                                X