Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P

Comment

I know of a few QPR fans who have gone to a better life, just hope Neil joins them.
      R.I.P. Neil

Comment

RIP Neil

Comment

thoughts are with your family

Comment

Very sad news..All the best to his family at this very difficult time

RIP
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

RIP
              Kept the faith!

Comment

I remember Neil from when he ran the supporters club. He really was a lovely man and a true QPR fan.

God bless Neil. x

Comment

very sad news indeed may i pass on my thoughts and my love to Neils family he was a trully great guy to have known R.I.P Robbo

Comment

very sad, RIP
                    does anyone have a pic of neil they could put up?

Comment

Do it for Jamie, how about doing it for Neil...

He would of loved seeing us going up.
                      R.I.P mate, a truly decent bloke.

Comment

Very, very sad news.

Had the good fortune to spend a fair few hours with Neil in the Addy after befriending him on Reports' message board. The guy really was a top bloke and had an encyclopedic knowledge of the R's.

News like this puts all the crap about dropping a couple of points away at Preston in perspective (As Robbo would have told us knowing QPR we wouldn't have expected anything else.)

Let's hope the club pick up on this and dedicate what I am sure will turn out to be our return to the promised land to a true R, and a member of all of our extended families, Neil "QPRRobbo" Roberts.

RIP Mate and our thoughts are with all of your family and friends....

A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

It would be nice if someone who has contacts at the club could draw their attention to this.......
                          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Very sad news! As I posted in another thread I got to know Neil well back in 1990, a wonderful man! RIP and condolences to the family!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

God bless you Neil and condolences to all his family and friends.
                              Didn't make it up to the Coventry game and hadn't seen Neil for a fair few
                              Years but when they showed him on tv with Stan at half time, I did shed a tear, he looked
                              So happy next to his heroe.
                              Goodbye Neil RIP x

Comment

rest in peace neil....condolences to your wife and children.
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X