Very very sad news, please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your kind words

Thanks everyone for your kind words, believe me it is comforting.

The day Grace and her brother were mascots was amazing and Rangers done everything they could to make it special especially (Ainsworth, Cook and Sousa). I will post some pictures (video) when i work out how to do it.

To cut a long story short, Grace was diagnosed with highly malignant brain tumors at the beginning of March and was given only weeks to live. During the 8 weeks of her remaining time we were able to fit in some amazing things (Euro Disney, Mama Mia, holiday to Cyprus, Mascot Rangers, Christening with a huge party, Fun Dau plus much more). This was made possible by a the tight network of friends and family we have. I also received £1800 from the "We are the Herd Website" (Arsenal Forum) which enabled us to extend our holiday in Cyprus.

She did not cry/moan about anything before or during this terrible time which included some pretty horrendous operations in early march. She was truly a brave little princess and in the end gave us more precious time than the doctors/consultants thought.

"Grace Turner a Very Bright Star in Heaven"

Thanks again
    Simon, Yvonne and Tommy (Gracie's Dad, Mum and Brother

Comment

any news of a young life ended is terrible - so i would like to pass on my condolences to the family in what must be a very difficult time - R.I.P Grace and god bless your memory

Comment

R.I.P little Grace:red_heart:

Comment

Working...
        X