Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rip mad frankie fraser..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Tut tut,see it's not all about bad parenting. its in your genes.easts said his parents told him right from wrong and he did what he was told.Still does by the sound of it,my parents are characters that say live it and make ya own mind up.rather that than mummy saying watch out .thats how you learn growing up in a city,watch out for yaself .met loads of wet people in my time but can't be entertaining them,they come across as boring struggling for the ride.
    State of the logic here.

Parents raising their kids to be people who have respect for others and their property are the ones doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      State of the logic here.

Parents raising their kids to be people who have respect for others and their property are the ones doing it wrong.
      Exactly Deeps, it's the most skewered logic to think that treating others how you'd like to be treated, is 'wet'.And it's not a case of doing what your told, it's realising that what you do is right. It might be 'boring' but it's how most people try to live their lives actually.

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
        Exactly Deeps, it's the most skewered logic to think that treating others how you'd like to be treated, is 'wet'.And it's not a case of doing what your told, it's realising that what you do is right. It might be 'boring' but it's how most people try to live their lives actually.
        spot on

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          and who was dragged up??? you know nothing about what working class kids brought up in the big smoke do or did-too busy polishing yr silver spoon.
          ...ok bush. hope you're keeping well mate... the other side of that coin is that you know nothing of middle class kids brought up away from a big city. we don't all have silver spoons.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            ...ok bush. hope you're keeping well mate... the other side of that coin is that you know nothing of middle class kids brought up away from a big city. we don't all have silver spoons.
            And thats fair enough-i reacted to a comment about being dragged up. Good hard working folks all their lives who had a tough outlook to parenting but that didnt stop me being a touch wild. Brought up in what was one of londons poorest wards that had derellict factorys,swimming pools and tenement houses that was a young lads dream for a bit of fun. Not like i went mugging old ladies or stabbing people. You call it feral-i call it being a normal kid in my envioriment where every one living there and surrounding areas were all the same. I look back on my childhood with a smile.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

People nowadays dont realise the bond that was there in the working class 40/50 yrs ago, class was the glue, there was and there still is, one law for the working class, and one for the rest, nowadays it isnt so obvious most of the time.

Maggies new middle class revolution has meant a generation of spoon fed boomers kids have had it easy, and have no class, typical soft-### liberals, who have no idea of what working class meant, and the police prejudice toward, take the miners strikes.
              Last edited by Manx Hoop; 29-11-2014, 06:29 PM.

Comment

And thats fair enough-i reacted to a comment about being dragged up. Good hard working folks all their lives who had a tough outlook to parenting but that didnt stop me being a touch wild. Brought up in what was one of londons poorest wards that had derellict factorys,swimming pools and tenement houses that was a young lads dream for a bit of fun. Not like i went mugging old ladies or stabbing people. You call it feral-i call it being a normal kid in my envioriment where every one living there and surrounding areas were all the same. I look back on my childhood with a smile.
                good post bush! I too look back with a smile, but boy, it was cr ap at times.

Comment

ive managed to build a business from scratch through doing as well as i could in school yet still being a part of the local scallywag fraternity...im proud of my council estate roots coming from a comfy spotless home with a still married after 60 years mum n dad ...even though the old fella fractured the law on occasions he ground into me and my sisters the values of hard graft and decency as a yardstick in life......my oldest sister rose to be branch manager at barclays and younger one runs her own estate agents in dorset.......3 council estate kids made good!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

That's fair enough, but I resent the idea that not getting arrested at any point in my life, and never resorting to damaging other people or property maliciously is somehow a negative thing, or somehow abnormal, which is what was being suggested.

Comment

No your alright deeps, dogging isnt illegal.

Think of it more as a social gathering of the middle class.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                        That's fair enough, but I resent the idea that not getting arrested at any point in my life, and never resorting to damaging other people or property maliciously is somehow a negative thing, or somehow abnormal, which is what was being suggested.
                        agreed, and also being labelled as wet. What is so wet about never being arrested or never damaged anyone or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
                          No your alright deeps, dogging isnt illegal.

Think of it more as a social gathering of the middle class.
                          What are you talking about Manx? And why is class such a big deal to some people in a conversation about getting nicked?

Comment

Its easier to get nicked if your working class, and the consequences were more severe.

Comment

Its easier to get nicked if your working class, and the consequences were more severe.
                              My family all grew up in 'working class' areas and managed to avoid getting arrested. As do the majority of people in most areas, regardless of class.

I can understand people who were a little wild in their youth trying to rationalise it, and make out it was the way every one was, but it just isn't the case.

Comment

People nowadays dont realise the bond that was there in the working class 40/50 yrs ago, class was the glue, there was and there still is, one law for the working class, and one for the rest, nowadays it isnt so obvious most of the time.

Maggies new middle class revolution has meant a generation of spoon fed boomers kids have had it easy, and have no class, typical soft-### liberals, who have no idea of what working class meant, and the police prejudice toward, take the miners strikes.
                                I hate 'liberal' used as a pejorative term, my background was working class, I lived through the miners strike, it was ####in horrible, Thatcher ground the noses of the working class in the sh1t. I'm a liberal though, and proud of it, I believe in things that give the least wealthy the power to fight back.My working class roots gave me that!

Comment

Working...
                                X