Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rip mad frankie fraser..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Makes your Walter White avatar seem a bit ironic 77! Or maybe you're just a late starter, like Walter?

Christ I hope not. I'm not sure I could stand the excitement. I teach, so like Walt I am a sort of Mr Chips, but I could never be a Scarface like Heisenberg....

Comment

Ive been to jail Rangers, about 6 times, i lost count to be honest, 2 weeks here, 4 weeks there, i went around once every 5 years for none payment of income tax, ive never paid a penny since i got my mortgage at around 20 years old, i always did the time instead, same for fines, parking tickets etc, i always did the default time, when the warrant was issued.
      Longest was the last time for tax, 5 weeks for 6 warrants, all years defaults run concurrently, around 11k's worth of tax, longest default was 3 months, served half, and bought myself out a week early.

Always paid my self employed stamp, always, but #### tax.

Comment

Each to their own, mate. But think I'd prefer to pay the tax. Even though I pay a b loody lot of tax.......

Comment

I did, i generated enough vat, to cover 3/4 working mens income tax, 23 hours aday on a bed, watching tv [tv was only last time], was better than being taxed twice, it never bothered me, it bothered those around me more, im a nationalist, have been since my early teens, never agreed with the dual tax system, one for the locals one for the brits, why should i pay tax on my profits, when offshore companies here paid zero, then after my rebelious nationalist streak subsided, it was just easier to fob them off with £100 a month, until 5/6 years pass and they lose patience...... its only the manx nick, a few local drink drivers, pot smokers, a few scouse dealers, didnt really matter, i would just ask on reception who was in, and kick-off if they wouldnt 2s me up with someone i knew.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FSFO

Age catches up with every one, ive been str8 with them now, for around nine years, when your self-employed you pay 2 income taxes, class 2 class 4, one you can reduce to next to nothing, the other hurts, to see how much it hurts, just look at your employers class 4 contribution to your deductions, a self employed man has to pay that aswell on himself, although class 4 is N.I., it is colleted by the tax man, vat is a British tax on us, collected by the british.

You are a ery dry straight man 77, my wet comment was purely made because i knew you would bite, i apologise, but i really just cant help myself, i dont really mean to insult, just goad, im a c@nt,
          the secret is i know what i am, thats why im not bothered when others realise im a c@ntl, and are generous enough to point it out.

pps
          If like you i lived in england i too would have paid my taxes, because over there they send the bailiffs in, and take your house of you, here they fine you, and then jail you for the none payment of the fine, you cannot pay just the fine for each tax year, you have to pay the assessment aswell, they write the tax off, once you serve the default time on the fine.

Nearly every self-employed brickie roofer joiner share-fishermen etc etc i knew did a default term at one time or other years ago, it was just a saying around here for jail, 'he's paying his taxes'', ofcourse the irish/brit teams of biulders would just do one, without paying a penny.

ppps
          I wouldnt have done the defaults in an english jail, not in a million years, cos if i wanted to spend that much time around english MPs, i would stand for election
          Last edited by Manx Hoop; 28-11-2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post
            I did, i generated enough vat, to cover 3/4 working mens income tax, 23 hours aday on a bed, watching tv [tv was only last time], was better than being taxed twice, it never bothered me, it bothered those around me more, im a nationalist, have been since my early teens, never agreed with the dual tax system, one for the locals one for the brits, why should i pay tax on my profits, when offshore companies here paid zero, then after my rebelious nationalist streak subsided, it was just easier to fob them off with £100 a month, until 5/6 years pass and they lose patience...... its only the manx nick, a few local drink drivers, pot smokers, a few scouse dealers, didnt really matter, i would just ask on reception who was in, and kick-off if they wouldnt 2s me up with someone i knew.

Age catches up with every one, ive been str8 with them now, for around nine years, when your self-employed you pay 2 income taxes, class 2 class 4, one you can reduce to next to nothing, the other hurts, to see how much it hurts, just look at your employers class 4 contribution to your deductions, a self employed man has to pay that aswell on himself, although class 4 is N.I., it is colleted by the tax man, vat is a British tax on us, collected by the british.

You are a ery dry straight man 77, my wet comment was purely made because i knew you would bite, i apologise, but i really just cant help myself, i dont really mean to insult, just goad, im a c@nt,
            the secret is i know what i am, thats why im not bothered when others realise im a c@ntl, and are generous enough to point it out.

pps
            If like you i lived in england i too would have paid my taxes, because over there they send the bailiffs in, and take your house of you, here they fine you, and then jail you for the none payment of the fine, you cannot pay just the fine for each tax year, you have to pay the assessment aswell, they write the tax off, once you serve the default time on the fine.

Nearly every self-employed brickie roofer joiner share-fishermen etc etc i knew did a default term at one time or other years ago, it was just a saying around here for jail, 'he's paying his taxes'', ofcourse the irish/brit teams of biulders would just do one, without paying a penny.
            Dry, straight or wet (I'm probably a bit of each... ), who couldn't accept an apology like this? And please accept mine too for biting and thus being rude.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              What rules?

Occasionally lost my rag, maybe, but never enough to actually do anything like that though.
              I learnt the rules shortly after I burnt my parents house down playing with matches. had the whole street out with pales of water.
              Very freaky as the old man had the crying boy painting hanging in the house at the time.
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

You
                Originally posted by Manx Hoop View Post

pps

ppps
                I wouldnt have done the defaults in an english jail, not in a million years, cos if i wanted to spend that much time around english MPs, i would stand for election
                You got some nice bits your way n all though ain't you !

No capital gains, wealth tax,stamp duty or inheritance tax !
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Not really,think what Manx is saying is have you never been nicked? Set something or someone alight? Ever smashed a window? Just your typical skullduggery as a youngster, if not then I agree.wet !!
                  all sounds pretty normal behaviour for a young lad to me.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    all sounds pretty normal behaviour for a young lad to me.
                    yeah, if you've been dragged up and become feral, instead of brought up properly.
                    It's down to the parents.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      yeah, if you've been dragged up and become feral, instead of brought up properly.
                      and who was dragged up??? you know nothing about what working class kids brought up in the big smoke do or did-too busy polishing yr silver spoon.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Tut tut,see it's not all about bad parenting. its in your genes.easts said his parents told him right from wrong and he did what he was told.Still does by the sound of it,my parents are characters that say live it and make ya own mind up.rather that than mummy saying watch out .thats how you learn growing up in a city,watch out for yaself .met loads of wet people in my time but can't be entertaining them,they come across as boring struggling for the ride.

Comment

That post shows a lack of intelligence tw,. I work for very high earners with children at harrow school.the kid in question is picked up every other week from south harrow Nick.not his parents fault,just a posh troublesome kid.

Comment

i think its pretty normal for any boy ,from whatever class ,to get up to a certain amount of devilment ,its part of being a boy
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

couldnt agree more vespie...even those old etonians b ugger themselves senseless in the name of 'hi jinks'.....of course us working class do the same we are 'lawless s cumbags'!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Lets be honest most posh folk dont do parenting. First chance they get they employ people to raise the child and then fc uk them off to get rogered at boarding school.
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X