Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rip mad frankie fraser..................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Not really,think what Manx is saying is have you never been nicked? Set something or someone alight? Ever smashed a window? Just your typical skullduggery as a youngster, if not then I agree.wet !!
    Nope.

I think there's a skewed perception in here by a few posters of what's 'normal'.

I was brought up to respect other's stuff tbf, so that might account for my wetness.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      Nope.

I think there's a skewed perception in here by a few posters of what's 'normal'.

I was brought up to respect other's stuff tbf, so that might account for my wetness.
      So was I deeps, but what is normal? as a kid I was a horrible little f ucker and anything went. the older you get and you realise the stupidity of it all, wouldn't swap it. what did you do of a weekend as a testosteroned young man?
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

So was I deeps, but what is normal? as a kid I was a horrible little f ucker and anything went. the older you get and you realise the stupidity of it all, wouldn't swap it. what did you do of a weekend as a testosteroned young man?
        Not smashing other people's #### up.

Hadn't considered it unusual before tbh

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          Not smashing other people's #### up.

Hadn't considered it unusual before tbh
          There was rules deeps,you didn't smash your own #### up .that would be unusual,did you never have the urge as a kid to sling a brick through a window? Maybe I was a tad deranged

Comment

There was rules deeps,you didn't smash your own #### up .that would be unusual,did you never have the urge as a kid to sling a brick through a window? Maybe I was a tad deranged
            No, I was a working class kid brought up in a council house, never hit anyone or threw stuff at windows etc, my parents always told me to stay safe and away from trouble, treat people how you would like to be treated. Don't mix with wrong'uns, be proud of who you are and make something of your life, so you can do better than they managed. The best advice anyone has ever given me.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              strange, unfounded and ignorant comment from that guy manx wasn't it mate?
              Fella strikes me as strange. Might Manx be a derivative of Manky as opposed to that place on the Three Legged Island? Probably not, but odd.

Comment

What rules?

Occasionally lost my rag, maybe, but never enough to actually do anything like that though.

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                  No, I was a working class kid brought up in a council house, never hit anyone or threw stuff at windows etc, my parents always told me to stay safe and away from trouble, treat people how you would like to be treated. Don't mix with wrong'uns, be proud of who you are and make something of your life, so you can do better than they managed. The best advice anyone has ever given me.
                  Sounds very nice easts, lucky you.

Comment

did you never have the urge as a kid to sling a brick through a window? Maybe I was a tad deranged
                    Did ya do well at school Van ?

Maybe like some of the rest of us 'school' wasn't for you & you found yourself easily led astray ?

Like you said in an earlier post I cringe at some of the shenanigans I got up to ...........

One thing for sure is I'd much rather of been born able to win an argument without resorting to bashing people.

still, nearly 50 now so most be coming to an age where you give it up Eh

PS see ya in the naughty boys corner Saturday
                    Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 28-11-2014, 12:49 AM.
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                      It was good advice, they probably could see you lacked the technical savvy to keep up with evovling alarm systems.

Comment

I've always had a fascination with "true crime" and especially that particular era of British gangs - a lot of personality's for sure. They may have been kind to old people and held doors for women, but fak me you would not want to cross them. A myth they left innocents alone and only hurt other gangs.

Comment

Not really,think what Manx is saying is have you never been nicked? Set something or someone alight? Ever smashed a window? Just your typical skullduggery as a youngster, if not then I agree.wet !!
                          Can categorically answer NO to all of those. Never wanted to, never had the urge to. So why is not doing all those things as a kid regarded as wet? A very strange perspective!!!! As deeps alluded to I think, never regarded not doing these things as a kid an issue before now!
                          It boils down to bad parenting imo.

Comment

mad

mad frankie frazer you lived by the gun
                            your life was over before it begun
                            betting with the italian mafia family seemed to be a crack
                            but stealing from bomb damaged properties was a cowardly attack
                            im glad i never met you and said hi im qprted
                            or most probabley i would get a axe in my head
                            my poetry is spontanious and is supposed to raise a laugh
                            but im glad i didnt upset you or i would get a acid bath
                            so goodbye crazy franky respect from us rangers fans
                            and if you get re incarnated then i hope visiting us isnt in your plans
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I've still got a nice little lunch money racket going at work...

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                I haven't even those......
                                Makes your Walter White avatar seem a bit ironic 77! Or maybe you're just a late starter, like Walter?

One things for certain, from a dramatic perspective, 'wrong-uns' tend to be more interesting than 'straights'..

Comment

Working...
                                X