Sad news Russell Moore RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
    I and my pal developed what's call "Double Screen" to avoid parents finding out us watching p few years ago.

just one simple tab and the screen and the sound switches in one system

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      I can clear internet history & cookies with me eyes closed if that's any help to ya Ted?
      That's a good thing mate cos too much of what you do which requires the clearing on your history and cookie can make you blind. There is a bonus though, in that being blind has boosted my hearing, so I can now hear when the missus puts the keys in the door to come in. Still not been caught yet #BOOOOOOMMM!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        That's a good thing mate cos too much of what you do which requires the clearing on your history and cookie can make you blind. There is a bonus though, in that being blind has boosted my hearing, so I can now hear when the missus puts the keys in the door to come in. Still not been caught yet #BOOOOOOMMM!
        Touche. You should try what all good adrenaline junkies do and partake in a "danger tug" whereby you shout your missus / mum's (dependant on living arrangements) name as you're approaching the vinegar strokes and attempt to finish off & clear up before they enter the room. Real exhilarating stuff.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Matty you daredevil
          I like the term "vinegar strokes", made me chuckle.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Well done Rangers77 and Stanley. Ted will be well pleased.

Comment

Was walking up the heights today Ted and see an advocado carsey complete sitting on the roadside.little pole delivering said I'm here every thursday for big QPR fan so I chinned him and told him how lovely you are.just don't understand Ted do they xx
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

northlt

northolt is finished now van hoop,
                Last edited by qprted; 01-12-2013, 09:07 AM.
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

We need to raise a thousand pounds to give our russ a decent send off

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO DIDNT KNOW HIM HE WAS ANOTHER GOOCHIE HE WOULD BE OUT OF WORK AND TRAVEL TO QPR HE WAS TOO SHY TO ASK US TO HELP SO USED TO SIT ON THE WALL OUTSIDE QPR,so he sometimes couldnt afford to watch them

THERE WILL BE COLLECTIONS HELD AT THE GROUND BUT MY IDEA IS TO SEE WHICH MESSAGE BOARD CAN SEND THE MOST MONEY I WILL PUT UP AN ADDRESS AND I WILL ASK YOU TO SEND A SIMPLE CARD OF CONDOLENCE INSIDE PUT A CHEQUE FOR TEN POUNDS OR FIVE POUNDS THESE CHEQUES WILL MEAN SO MUCH TO THE FATHER WHO IS OVER SWEVENTY YEARS OF AGE

I THINK THIS MESSAGE BOARD CAN RAISE TWO HUNDRED POUNDS,THE DOT ORG COULD ALSO RAISE TWO HUNDRED,with the christmas spirit comming i ask you guys to send these cards to the family.are you with me,can you help me,
                  FOR BEAUTIFULL RUSS,A MAN WHO LOVED QPR A MAN WHOS WHOLE LIFE WAS DEDICATED TO QPR
                  Last edited by qprted; 01-12-2013, 09:09 AM.

More...

Comment

i went to viking first and middle with paul harling, he's still alive ted?
                    I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

the lsa will use the flower money as a donation now and also put the "hat" round on the donny coach and before bournemouth game
                      big russ was like the furniture at qpr games, always about.

Comment

nice one

nice one modfather

pm me we could easily easy raise a thousand pounds if we all stand together

i need someone to get hold of tony fernanades

we also need harry redknap at the funeral because he lives in bournmouth and can stop of on the way home

More...

Comment

russells funeral is the 10th dec at st andrews church cobham at 1.45 followed by
                          a short service at leatherhead crem the wake after is at
                          downside club

Comment

Donations for Russell Moore and family

Cross-posting this from Paul Finney of IndyRs:

On the sad passing of Russell Moore as many knew home and away.

I have been asked to say the family is asking for anyone who will kindly help the family with any donations to do so as explained below.

They can be made to the LSA at the Springbok Tuesday or also on the coach to Doncaster tomorrow. Please see Gary or Steve Collins.

The family have been hit very hard not only with the sad passing of Russell but sadly also the costs of the funeral.

Please help if you can and also the Indyrs will be making a donation at the funeral.

RIP Russell.

http://www.indyrs.co.uk/messageboard...hp?f=1&t=16578

Comment

there will be buckets going round the bars of the springbok before the blackburn game, thanks to any who have already donated
                              any amount will help......all monies raised will go to the family towards the funeral costs,
                              THANK YOU
                              this is not an lsa thing, this is a QPR thing and we've lost one of ours....

Comment

we

well done lsa and indyrs for getting this going,it will mean so much to russes dad who is in his seventies

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X