No announcement yet.

Sad news Russell Moore RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like others I knew Russ as a face and to chat to from time to time. Regular at away games from the 80's onwards (when I started going) and would see him at loads of home games. My condolences to his family, RIP Russell.
    My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Russell Moore Funeral details

finally
      russells funeral is the 10th dec at 1.45 at st andrews church then onto the crem
      followed by downside club all welcome

Comment

https://plus.google.com/113020588187...ut?gl=uk&hl=en

Comment

crematorium Randalls Leatherhead

Comment

is there anybody here who posts on qprdotprg i need you to pm me

its important
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

are any of you anygood at computers

i eed you to do something for me please pm me,if you are anygood cheers

More...

Comment

You trying to hide your p surfing?

Comment

RIP fella. Not been on this message board for a few days and seeing this has put a bit of a lump in my throat. Had plenty of conversations with him over the years at many different away games. Always a face you'd see on the road with the R's. A real gentle giant.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                    You trying to hide your p surfing?
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      i eed you to do something for me please pm me,if you are anygood cheers
                      Just use the spell check Ted
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I can clear internet history & cookies with me eyes closed if that's any help to ya Ted?
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If you've got a friend with the problem maybe he wouldn't mind you sharing it!

Comment

no

no what i need is someone who can go on you tube and push in

qpr at forest 2 7 09

there you get a hillarious picture of russ moore poking his tongue out at who ever is taking the picture
                            his mum and dad are in there seventies and havent got any pictures of russ,i would like someone to create some still photos so we can show these at his funeral on december the tenth of december can any one help does anyone know how to create a picture from a video

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              no what i need is someone who can go on you tube and push in

qpr at forest 2 7 09

there you get a hillarious picture of russ moore poking his tongue out at who ever is taking the picture
                              his mum and dad are in there seventies and havent got any pictures of russ,i would like someone to create some still photos so we can show these at his funeral on december the tenth of december can any one help does anyone know how to create a picture from a video
                              There you go Ted

image.jpg

Comment

Few more for you here Ted:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...71823603_o.jpg
                                https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...70614816_o.jpg
                                https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...19669361_o.jpg
                                https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...83511199_o.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X