Reserving judgement until I see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserving judgement until I see

A settled back 4, probably consisting of Boswinga,Fabio,Ferdinand/Nelsen and Mbia play half a dozen games together if possible, tonight showed 2 half decent centre backs playing appalling badly at right and left back,the distribution on both Hill and Ohnoura just heaps pressure on the midfield which tonight was out fought.

We all crave 2 up front but in todays modern game it is probably 4-5-1 which is the way forward,especially with Fabio and Boswinga being attack minded.

Park must start on the right side because he is like a lost soul on the left,also not really fair on the player to be played so out of position.

We need a midfield enforcer which could be Diakite if he had half a brain cell or he learns not to jump in.

At home especially Adel and Hoillet should support the front man leaving Grenaro,Faulin and Diakite to hold the midfield,away maybe park to replace either Adel or Hoillet.

I still feel there is a good 11 in that squad,however when will they all be fit.

Just on a side note what happened to Dyer,is that it for the season.

i'd like to see us play an attacking 4-5-1 (or 4-2-3-1):

caesar
    bosingwa - m'bia/ferdinand - nelsen/hill - traore/fabio
    diakite - faurlin
    swp/mackie/hoilett - park/granero - taarabt
    zamora/cisse

park playing central would be sensible - attacking when needed, first line of defence when not.

Comment

Dyer got a hamstring injury. So that's Dyer, Ferdinand, Fabio, Taarabt, Bosingwa all been out with the same injury. Coincidence?
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Working...
      X