Just back and pissed off again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back and pissed off again

Again when you see the team sheet your heart sinks,4-5-1 at home is pathetic.

Went a goal up and playing ok,saw the Barton incident very closely,he was tangling with 2 Norwich players and tried to elbow both in the head,thankfully he missed,then squared up to the num 4 and stupidly moved his head forward towards the blokes face,he dramatically holds his nose like he has been hit with a bat,then all kicks off with everyone joining in.

Did Barton touch him, No but intent is enough especially with his reputation.

Definately cost us the game and was a shame as he had scored a good goal and was playing well.
    Second half was playing really well considering we had 10 men,SWP and Tarbs were fantastic.

Real downside again is Warnocks love feast with Mackie and Derry,4-5-1 at home and subbing Tarrabbt was laughable.

Seen all these signs before,bad luck,injuries,poor refs and the feeling the world is against you, unfortunately always leads to relagation.

Warnock has a few weeks to buy in some class,and I am not so sure he will succed.
    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 02-01-2012, 07:44 PM.

Hope that Glass is big enough to put in our goal and double strengthened !!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
      Hope that Glass is big enough to put in our goal and double strengthened !!
      Oh dear edited to class.

Comment

Romford,preferred the glass option,think it could be our best defender

Comment

i agree

i agree
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            Seen all these signs before,bad luck,injuries,poor refs and the feeling the world is against you, unfortunately always leads to relagation.
            What i was thinking after the game, not looking good right now.

Comment

"Seen all these signs before,bad luck,injuries,poor refs and the feeling the world is against you, unfortunately always leads to relagation."

Only this time we will come out on top!

Comment

truely rotten day all round.........even rang her next doors to see if she would console me and was told to fhuck off
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X