• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plymouth are naughty
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Again sorry you feel that way but its a bit of an over reaction to not bring him again IMO.
      Its not as if its week in week out is it.
      No, but the kid doesn't know that, does he?
      And sometimes it's hard to predict which matches will result in this.

Just wish the so-called hard-men would stop and think about the majority who don't want our club to be represented by people throwing bottles and glasses, and terrifying younger fans -- and talking to a couple of decent Swansea fans who hung back when it kicked off, they don't want it either.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Some sets of fans both up for it after the game and I have not seen it on that scale for years and police completely lost control for about five minutes

Heard two Coppers screaming Guvnor Guvnor what do we do and the one in charge just said let the horses sort it!!

Loads herded in to the Springbok weather we liked it or not by police with batons and then locked in for 20 minutes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          Very lively in SAR after the game with Rangers fans throwing bottles and glasses at Swansea fans,then a larger Rangers mob attacking across the grass where railings are,typical clueless police reaction and the gobby swans fans were saved by the old bill who rounded them up.

Heard it also kicked off before the game near O'neills.

Why the police cannot keep away fans in for about 10 mins after game is beyond me.
          Exactly.

It'll happen again after the Cardiff game.
          Clueless decision to let them out onto the streets at the same time as home fans with kids, etc...
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Especially today, when there seemed to be a lot more kids than usual -- lots of new families in Lower Loft I've never seen before.
            If they got caught up in that, we'll never see them again.

Comment

i think the most reasonable of pearent would not hold the club responsible for this and realise very rare sight in fb and still attend games.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

A young child might be too frightened to ever want to go again -- how many parents would drag their child along for a second time, if they were obviously terrified at the prospect?

And what about the amount of people who themselves were there for the first time? (I saw quite a few new faces, people who obviously didn't know their way around the ground etc.)
                They won't know that it doesn't happen very often, will they?

Doesn't matter who's responsible for it, a parent's first concern is their children.

Comment

I have to say that was the worst that I've seen at LR for many, many years.

Police seemed to be lashing out with batons fairly indiscriminately too. And it's not like these were kids - I saw several people fighting who must have been in their 50's.

I got the impression that it was not spontaneous either - there seemed to be a bit of an ambush situation from our lot rushing out from behind the Springbok.

Not saying who is right or wrong, just my brief observations from about 100 yards away.

Comment

stewards let swansea on pitch and take pee all day and so do the bill
                    we go away and get wrapped up very quickly.....

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                      stewards let swansea on pitch and take pee all day and so do the bill
                      we go away and get wrapped up very quickly.....
                      I'm sure if the Swansea fan on the pitch had a fag in his hand, he'd have been lobbed out, sharpish.

Pathetic stewards, pathetic police.
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                        I'm sure if the Swansea fan on the pitch had a fag in his hand, he'd have been lobbed out, sharpish.

Pathetic stewards, pathetic police.
                        they are fine on the pitch unles they stand up, or sing. That's when the hardcore stewards come out.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          Plymouth are naughty
                          I remember their mob bringing a sword or summat into the Conningham a couple of seasons ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                            Very lively in SAR after the game with Rangers fans throwing bottles and glasses at Swansea fans,then a larger Rangers mob attacking across the grass where railings are,typical clueless police reaction and the gobby swans fans were saved by the old bill who rounded them up.

Heard it also kicked off before the game near O'neills.

Why the police cannot keep away fans in for about 10 mins after game is beyond me.

Now to the on pitch action.

Sousas Swans must be the most boring,time wasting cynical team in the leagues, i personally would not walk 5 yards to watch them.

Good riddance to Sousa if that is the type of team he wants.

Rangers matched Swansea all the way in a hopeless boring first half, after that useless lump Priskin was taken off we took over,and in the last 20 minutes controlled the match.

In the end a decent point against a team who i hope fail miserably in their play-off hopes.

Players ratings

Ikeme 7 begginning to quite like,shame he is going back.

Ramage 6 cannot fault effort,but my god his passing is dire.

Hill 5 Unlucky with their goal, not good enough

Connelly 5 Caught out of position a few times.

Gorkks 6 100% man but not always sure footed

Epraim 7 spirited performance with little end product.

Faulin, Legs and Taraabt 6 all overun a bit in hectic midfield,but never gave up.

Buzz 3 Very poor little contribution.

Priskin -9 tottally and utterly ****,waste of space.

German 7 did more in 10 mins than Priskin has in 5 matches.

Cook and Vine 6 were part off our best 20 minute spell.

Warnock Eventually 8 for getting team right, but playing Priskin ???.

Ref 2 another hopeless individual, would like to see our disallowed winner goal again,our player must have been offside as free-kick was taken as it deflected into his path.
                            Bang on the money it kicked off by Smuts pre match as well
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                              I have to say that was the worst that I've seen at LR for many, many years.

Police seemed to be lashing out with batons fairly indiscriminately too. And it's not like these were kids - I saw several people fighting who must have been in their 50's.

I got the impression that it was not spontaneous either - there seemed to be a bit of an ambush situation from our lot rushing out from behind the Springbok.

Not saying who is right or wrong, just my brief observations from about 100 yards away.
                              Agree and from what I saw it was our fans making all the effort. Walked past Smuts on the way to the game and a mob of about 15 to 20 Rangers were trying slip the police to get to the Away end and after the game all the way up South Africa Road there were large pockets of Rangers trying get at Swansea before disappearing into the estate coming out the alley in front of the station and going for their fans again.

All looked very organised!!!!

Got asked three times on the way up South Africa Road if I was welsh!!!! Police were clueless, kicking off at the Springbok and further up the road and about 40 of them stood outside the Club Shop

Comment

bet the 'little fella' had a semi on
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X