No announcement yet.

On way home | QPR 4 Norwich 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't it Freeman's back heel down the right touchline that eventually set up Smith's goal?
    Sorry, down the left touchline!
    Last edited by gator; 02-04-2018, 10:46 PM.
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Good lad 72 nice to see his quality being noticed
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
        Wasn't it Freeman's back heel down the right touchline that eventually set up Smith's goal?
        Sorry, down the left touchline!
        Yes.
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

How anyone can want Freeman to be sold is beyond belief !!?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Can only think of one id want to sell tbh, the whole teams doing superb and improving with every game and confidence.
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Lad is class, has that little touch of magic that gets you on your feet. Tad greedy every now & gain but blimey the positivity he brings to the side far far outweighs that. Really hope we can keep him this summer.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Can only think of one id want to sell tbh, the whole teams doing superb and improving with every game and confidence.
                Can see Sylla being sold personally. Might get a few tracksuits for Washington...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Lad is class, has that little touch of magic that gets you on your feet. Tad greedy every now & gain but blimey the positivity he brings to the side far far outweighs that. Really hope we can keep him this summer.
                  I sort of get the panic everyone has about losing Eze / Smyth but personally I'd be more concerned about being able to keep Freeman and Robinson.

Comment

Can see Sylla being sold personally. Might get a few tracksuits for Washington...
                    Yeah but conors about the only one whos definately struggling, id even keep sylla, he even enjoyed his short cameo when he came on, reckon we`d need him, but its daft we`ve bought no one so why not try to keep instead as we hardly need many in! i know robbo and ned are out of contracts but we`d be mad not to try hard to sign them up.
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Agree with this. Every player at this level has his shortcomings. If he always released the ball at the right time he'd be a prem player. Bear in mind he's sometimes short of viable outlet options too when in possession. Playing with a winger or two would help this.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                        Strange game, for first 30 minutes outplayed by Norwich, deserved to be behind, and barely had the ball. Then we equalised and the game was transformed, second half took Norwich to pieces and won in a canter. Have to credit Holloway, this team never give up and team spirit seems fantastic, still the odd Ollie selection with Manning totally baffled for the first 30 minutes stuck out on the right wing.
                        Some superb performances today with my MOTM Smith who possibly had his best game for us, although Luongo and the Chief were equally outstanding, the whole team performed well, special mention to Eze, only 19, still learning but has unbelievable skill, we may have a real diamond on our hands here.
                        Agree 1st half bit of a non event other than the goals would never have thought how the 2nd half would turn out some very good performances as above Eze looked a little bit sluggish to start first half but really grew into the game second half, lets hope he keeps his feet on the ground

Comment

Just watching our equalizer again, it was a relief when I watched it yesterday because it came soon after their goal, the passing leading up to it was exquisite, one twos all over then a superb finish from quite an angle, great goal!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                          X