On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

For me best 90 minutes of the season, first half solid but did not create much,second half played really well, the substitutions changed the game and the goal increased the confidence.
    Defence were excellent with the Chief and Hall outstanding, midfield was good with Faulin and Sandro both playing well, Sandro probably having his best game for us.

Special mention to Hoillet who run his heart out and again probably had his best game for us, only downside was Yun who looked lost in midfield, Green did his best to give a goal away l, racing out for a through ball and getting beaten to it by about 5 yards,the Leeds player than made a total mess of being clean through.

Leeds fans were noisey and it took hem about 75 minutes to turn on the Chairman, the board and manager, ironic cheers and applause greeted their first shot on goal after 75 minutes.
    They then broke into the popular Loftus Roads songs of you don't know what your doing after a substitution, and we're ####ing ####

I think warnock deserves credit for sorting the defence out so soon...they were total ****

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      I think warnock deserves credit for sorting the defence out so soon...they were total ****
      That's because he is a decent Manager and not a Youth Team Coach.

Comment

Very good 2nd half. But Perch. God help us.How Leeds didn't score near the end whe he tried to let it run out fof goal kick and their player put it across the box missing 3 leeds men.

Comment

i thought

i thought we were skintlatingly brilliant at times remeniscent of the great liverpool teams of the mid seventies
          in warnock we have one of the top five managers in europe and i hear he has guaranteed to take qpr to the play offs this season

WELL DONE NEIL WARNOCK THANK GOD WE HAVE GOT RID OF CRIS RAMSEY
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

That was cross of the day, Leeds players all stood and watched it go by, At the moment Perch is all we have, overall he had a decent game.

Comment

But he's always got at least one balls up in him every game. We got off light with that one today.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                For me best 90 minutes of the season, first half solid but did not create much,second half played really well, the substitutions changed the game and the goal increased the confidence.
                Defence were excellent with the Chief and Hall outstanding, midfield was good with Faulin and Sandro both playing well, Sandro probably having his best game for us.

Special mention to Hoillet who run his heart out and again probably had his best game for us, only downside was Yun who looked lost in midfield, Green did his best to give a goal away l, racing out for a through ball and getting beaten to it by about 5 yards,the Leeds player than made a total mess of being clean through.
                Completely agree with all this mate. Hoilett was class today, maybe we'll finally get the quality we all expected from him! Thought Faurlin was outstanding too. Phillips had a decent game although frustrating at times. Liked Chery a lot when he came on too!
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                  You do know that we were not conceding many goals just prior to warnock being here as manager right. With CR conceded 2 in 4 games so we were clearly on the right direction defensively.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Yes but playing Hoof n Dross

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                      But he's always got at least one balls up in him every game. We got off light with that one today.
                      So has Green but the fans lap him up

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        So has Green but the fans lap him up
                        Said to my mate Green should be dropped. Couple of times today could of left us in the shite

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          Yes but playing Hoof n Dross
                          That's not the point though. You cannot just put the defensive performances down to Warnock alone.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            You do know that we were not conceding many goals just prior to warnock being here as manager right. With CR conceded 2 in 4 games so we were clearly on the right direction defensively.
                            Wrong... Warnock was in his role as part time advisor so he was already here.

Comment

Nasser why do you believe that warnock has not improved our defence

Every time I watched our club before he arrived our defence was shambolic

Are you still saying that Ramsey was the correct choice for our club ...please divolge..

Comment

Working...
                              X