On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    How West? We effectively upsticks and left the pitch for the twenty minutes after the penalty. We couldn't either win or keep possession and we were almost never in their half...... Luongo was at the heart of everything we did. He could easily have slotted back in front of the back four.
    I'd have taken Chery off. Thought he had a mare today.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      I think I'm the only one that thought Forest were rubbish too
      I thought the loanee from Brighton, O'Grady, had a brilliant game. Great target man performance. On that showing I'd have him at ours in a shot. But, to be fair, I thought Ned played him well for the entire game.

Comment

perchispants is a dreadful player. cannot tackle, cannot pass and cannot cross.

wtf did we sign this rightsort. #hopeless
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Clueless manager does not know what to do tactically when it goes pear shape, needs to go down the road with Green we are the home side for f*ck sake and we play one up front, the only good thing about today is that the scum lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            Deserved to lose, Forest much the better team, they kept possession well and out passed us for most of the game , first half especially we had very little of the ball, when we did eventually get it our middle maestro Henry gave it back.
            Toszer was living up to his name barely touching the ball, however first game and rated by Watford fans so I wil forget today.

Somehow managed to go 1 up and for a few minutes looked a different team, step forward Green to #### it up, never have been a fan of his, shocking at crosses, distribution laughable and today took stupidity to a new level, not the best back pass but he tried to be clever and ####ed up.

Thought Ramsays substitution was poor taking our best forward thinking player Luongo off, Chery was having a mare and should have gone.

Thought Ned played well and Konchesky was fairly decent, Perch however looked poor and maybe trying Mackie there could be worth a shout.

Shocking atmosphere, more like a morgue, however rubbish football did not help.
            We seem to set up to counter attack which at home is pathetic.

I believe we have potentially the best squad, not sure however anyone knows the best 11.
            couldn't have written it better myself , spot on sir

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
              Clueless manager does not know what to do tactically when it goes pear shape, needs to go down the road with Green we are the home side for f*ck sake and we play one up front, the only good thing about today is that the scum lost.
              Lots of the best club sides in the world play with 1 up front. 4-4-2 didn't work out for Mike Bassett

Comment

What's happened to Matt phillips,, at the end off last season he was one off the best players in the prem hence the 10m tag. Ramsey has go to sort him out again he just drifts in and out games am sure he falls asleep some way though the game. He needs to whip them crosses in for charlie to bang in,, but the annoying thing is matty always seem to be heavy footed that's why his crossing his appalling at the moment
                You Rsssssss

Comment

phillips worth no where near that price tag , just doesn't look interested for much of the game . flashes of brilliance then nothing for 10 minutes . needs to work harder and get some consistency into his game . if your not getting the ball go get it my man

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    Phillips and Chery were poor today..we lost the game in midfield..
                    Certainly did
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I thought the loanee from Brighton, O'Grady, had a brilliant game. Great target man performance. On that showing I'd have him at ours in a shot. But, to be fair, I thought Ned played him well for the entire game.
                      Their LM Mendes was a nightmare to play against too, drew fouls all over the pitch including Perch's early one, and set up the thru thru ball for their second, very tidy player

Comment

Turkey substitution. Truly awful. Tozer, Henry or Chery should have been pulled before Luongo. We hadn't a clue after the penalty. No shape. Nobody able to hold the ball. Or show for it. What kind of coaching means we've lost the game in that fashion? Truly dismal performance all round. Ramsey was mugged today.
                        Think he was always going to pull Luongo off before the end after he traveled to Australia for the international games last week. Daft time to do it when we'd just gone down to 10 though. Should have pulled off one of the wingers whilst we adjusted to 10 men then subbed Luongo for another central midfielder.

Comment

Threw the game away. Forest were there for the taking and once we were 1-0 up it looked a matter of time before it would be 2-0. Cue Rob Green's mistake and bye, bye 3 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                            Their LM Mendes was a nightmare to play against too, drew fouls all over the pitch including Perch's early one, and set up the thru thru ball for their second, very tidy player
                            mendes was the best player on the pitch by a country mile , always looking to go forwad

Comment

Working...
                            X