No announcement yet.

On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really don't know why some are surprised by Redknapps selection, has and always will pick on reputation so BAE is a shoe in every game he is fit. Oh to have a manager that's picks on form, with the opposition in mind and at least has a semblance of tactical knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
      Really don't know why some are surprised by Redknapps selection, has and always will pick on reputation so BAE is a shoe in every game he is fit. Oh to have a manager that's picks on form, with the opposition in mind and at least has a semblance of tactical knowledge.
      Agree . I must admit though that I'm genuinely surprised by redknapps total lack of tactical nous. He's long enough in the tooth to be able to stop making basic team selection errors or at least he should be . In his post match comments he mentioned that we only had two players on the pitch who could turn the game and do something to influence the result in a creative way which were Morrison and junior (one of which he benches instead of starts ) . He's also playing a player in bae who clearly isn't interested in place of a young lad who busts a gut for the team and put in a man of the match display just a couple of games ago . He constantly contradicts himself and it's safe to say he's not the sharpest knife in the draw and in football terms is a dinosaur . I long for the day we get a good young manager at rangers who's progressive and inventive . It would certainly be interesting to see how someone like Eddie Howe would have got on with the time and financial backing that Harry's had

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
        ...and you're not with constant and incessant moaning, week in week out. You're an old woman. Pot kettle black chum!
        Well, anybody who has been to the match has earned the right to voice their opinion.

And I for one appreciate them taking the time to post it.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
        X