On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    agree to some extent but he was also part of a midfield outplayed by bolton in the 1st half.....and huddersfield before that. He does some good things but he also loses the ball in key areas and for me is not visible enough for a central midfielder.
    Agree 100% thought Carrol was weak tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
      Another win and another dreadful performance, when Austin went down injured I thought our season was over, Bolton were poor and we matched them all the way, only a couple of decent saves and a crossbar saved us from conceding 2-3 more.
      BAE at right back was a disaster,Traore cannot defend, Hill and Dunnes are great defenders but cannot pass, the midfield of Henry, Carroll and Kranjcar create little, up front Johnson just aimlessly chases everything.Only Austin and my MOTM Phillips deserve praise.

Still we are still in a great place but we do need 2 or top signings to stay up there.
      It was not dreadful. and it was not brillliant. I admit I came home and I was not feeling ecstatic, a win is a win though.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
        We was **** got to get rid off the dead wood
        Yes dead wood like you, now fark off.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
          Well he was involved in the first goal and involved in all the best passages of passing tonight, including one at the end of the first half which took the ball from our penalty area to getting a shot away which forced a decent save.
          I like Carroll but personally thought he was $hit last night. Absolutly bottled a tackle in which he got to the ball first, plus numerous passes went astray - he likes to try a first time ball without looking and half the time slices it up in the air for their defender to head away.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            I like Carroll but personally thought he was $hit last night. Absolutly bottled a tackle in which he got to the ball first, plus numerous passes went astray - he likes to try a first time ball without looking and half the time slices it up in the air for their defender to head away.
            It's not often I disagree with what you say Matty but I think he did fine last night. He faded second half but had a good first half and gave it away a lot less times than previous games. He keeps the ball moving well. I like him.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              It's not often I disagree with what you say Matty but I think he did fine last night. He faded second half but had a good first half and gave it away a lot less times than previous games. He keeps the ball moving well. I like him.
              I normally like him mate and agree with what you say there, he keeps the game ticking over and always shows for the ball, but I just felt he was very neglectful in possession last night, personally. Feel that if Henry had made some of the passes Carroll did last night he would get slated (well, even more than he already does ). Would still start Carroll Saturday though, ideally alongside Joey.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                A better side than Bolton would of punished us tonight
                We can only play the side put in front of us.
                Why don't you ever say we would have beaten a shi""ier side

Comment

We have to have the harshest fans around surely?! The pure moaning that come from the guys behind me the whole game, even when were winning!
                  Romford Hoop sounds like his one of them!

Carroll cant do anything ****** right, the poor guy.. For all the people slating him, il tell you one thing..
                  His the only one who constantly wanted the ball last night, always showing for it.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    We have to have the harshest fans around surely?! The pure moaning that come from the guys behind me the whole game, even when were winning!
                    Romford Hoop sounds like his one of them!

Carroll cant do anything ****** right, the poor guy.. For all the people slating him, il tell you one thing..
                    His the only one who constantly wanted the ball last night, always showing for it.
                    I'm sorry but wating the ball just isn't good enough. I could want the ball for Qpr, no problems.

The fella needs to do more with the ball and more off the ball for me.

Comment

far far too harsh, you sound the blokes constantly moaning... every game his played in we've won so stop moaning.

The guy never shys away from the ball, even after a bad pass.. wanting the ball is good enough when no-one else shows for it apart from Kranjcar maybe.
                      Get off the lads back, will ya!!

Comment

Working...
                      X