Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

MOTM Game 2: Cardiff v QPR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Olly
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 6000

    #16
    Well, some people won't vote if it's public, yes we're anonymous, but they don't want the stick that sometimes goes with it. This way, more people may vote. And you can play hunt the rogue voter as well. That's more interesting isn't it?

    Yes it takes a few minutes to double-check before adding player names. There'd be murders if some names were wrong after people had voted!
    Last edited by Olly; 15-08-2016, 06:58 PM.

    Comment

    • Stanley
      Guest
      • Mar 2009
      • 23693

      #17
      Originally posted by Greengrass
      Well, some people won't vote if it's public, yes we're anonymous, but they don't want the stick that sometimes goes with it. This way, more people may vote.
      Anonymous votes are boring though

      Besides, they're already anonymous because they're using a moniker!

      Comment

      • Olly
        Gold Seat
        • Mar 2009
        • 6000

        #18
        I'm sure I did a poll once on whether people wanted anonymous polls and I think it was yes, surely the hunt is better than the kill?
        Last edited by Olly; 15-08-2016, 07:09 PM.

        Comment

        • Stanley
          Guest
          • Mar 2009
          • 23693

          #19
          Originally posted by Greengrass
          I'm sure I did a poll once on whether people wanted anonymous polls and I think it was yes
          Yes, but only three people voted in it mate

          Comment

          • nasser95
            Gold Seat
            • Dec 2012
            • 7216

            #20
            First time in forever but QPR have just gotten an in form player in FIFA Ultimate Team for the second week running in the form of Steven Caulker after his performance against Cardiff. Congratulations Steven.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

            Comment

            Working...