Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

MOM in game 11 - Birmingham v QPR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kirill
    W12 Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 19359

    #1

    MOM in game 11 - Birmingham v QPR

    3
    Green
    0.00%
    0
    Perch
    0.00%
    0
    Onuoha
    0.00%
    0
    Hall
    0.00%
    0
    Konchesky
    0.00%
    0
    Henry
    0.00%
    0
    Phillips
    0.00%
    0
    Chery
    0.00%
    0
    Fer off
    0.00%
    0
    Sandro off
    33.33%
    1
    Emmanuel-Thomas off
    66.67%
    2
    Luongo on
    0.00%
    0
    Tozser on
    0.00%
    0
    Polter on
    0.00%
    0

    The poll is expired.

    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

    http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

    How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852
  • MYU
    Administrator
    • Mar 2009
    • 43466

    #2
    I'll vote after I see the full match on QPR Player HD.

    Comment

    • Harryboy
      Silver Seat
      • Jan 2014
      • 4022

      #3
      Jet for me, he seemed the only one who was trying
      You Rsssssss

      Comment

      • West Acton
        CCG
        • Dec 2009
        • 21475

        #4
        Sandro best of a bad bunch

        Comment

        Working...