Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

A free pair of tickets to QPR fans who live abroad. 'SoCal' our guest tonight

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MYU
    Administrator
    • Mar 2009
    • 43466

    #1

    A free pair of tickets to QPR fans who live abroad. 'SoCal' our guest tonight

    WeAreTheRangersBoys.com are pleased to welcome our guest 'SoCal' to the UK, who has flown in from the U.S.

    He is the first member of this site who we've issued a pair of tickets for a home match.

    If you live abroad, visiting London, a regular member of this site and would like to watch a game, all you need to do is 'private message' one of the mod/admin team members, with the home match you'd like to attend.

    If you click on the link below, you'll see the home fixtures. If it doesn't have a members name beside a fixture, you can put yourself down for a free pair of tickets on us. (We do check all your IP address to make sure)

    If a fixture is blank, we run a competition on the forum for our members.

    We hope bring us 'Good Luck' this evening SoCal, enjoy the match!

  • Hubble
    Postmodernist
    • Jan 2013
    • 5616

    #2
    Poor ba5tard!

    Comment

    • Hertford Hoop
      W12 Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 15998

      #3
      He'll never come back
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

      Comment

      • MYU
        Administrator
        • Mar 2009
        • 43466

        #4
        At least he can say he was there when history was made.

        Sorry SoCal, you picked the match.

        Comment

        • WeAreQPR12
          C Club
          • Mar 2009
          • 23558

          #5
          Seen outside buying a Newcastle scarf
          I played sunday league football today.

          Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

          I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

          We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

          Comment

          • Southport
            Bronze Seat
            • Jul 2014
            • 473

            #6
            He jinxed it! Ban him! I hope he didnt fly over just for this match

            Comment

            • MYU
              Administrator
              • Mar 2009
              • 43466

              #7
              I think he was attending another event and this game was on whilst his visit.

              Shame really, he'll have a long flight back home now.

              Comment

              • Fraggy
                Administrator
                • Aug 2010
                • 9728

                #8
                Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                Seen outside buying a Newcastle scarf
                That made me spit out my coffee
                Certainly helped cheer me up after that performance (can we use the word performance to describe what just happened?)
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

                Comment

                • MYU
                  Administrator
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 43466

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Fraggy
                  That made me spit out my coffee
                  Certainly helped cheer me up after that performance (can we use the word performance to describe what just happened?)
                  We would if there was one.

                  Comment

                  Working...