2 Free Tickets for Burnley (Grade A)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Nice gesture and couldn't of happened to a more deserving fan. North's has sorted me out tickets and paid the postage, and is a top bloke
    Good news all round then.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Another 2 Free Tickets for Burnley Tomorrow

Norths won the two that Smarkets offered us yesterday, today they have another two tickets on offer. (Grade A Tickets)
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-%28Grade-A%29

We have about 30 to 45 minutes to give them two names, I have asked the moderators this time as it's only fair they get something for the hard work they do. If none of them want it then the first person who posts below can have them.

Just PM me your two names.

Smarkets

Comment

Me please!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by johnwarkw12 View Post
          Me please!!!!
          Welcome to the site John.

If none of the mods want the tickets then they are yours, please PM me two names unless you don't mind posting it on the forum.

Comment

Have done. Fingers crossed!!

Comment

###### - just missed them

Comment

Have done. Fingers crossed!!
                I've put your name forward, I'll let you know once confirmed.

Comment

thanks

Great thanks!

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  I've put your name forward, I'll let you know once confirmed.

Comment

Great thanks!
                    Smarkets confirmed the tickets are yours, congratulations and hope your son has a great Birthday too.

Tickets will be available at the South Africa Road ticket office on Saturday, just give your name and tell them it's from Smarkets.

Smarkets and WATRB Hope you and Norths enjoy the big game tomorrow!

Comment

Should someone with three posts on here get tickers offered to posters on here......? What's with the short notice these people give you??

Comment

We were having that same discussion 77. But due to time restraints we had no other choice. If Myu didn't get back to them with a name ASAP, they would of been offered elsewhere.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

It would be nice to see the latest winner active on here from now on and build that small post count
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

When we're offered tickets in future I think the entry requirement should be at least 50 posts IMO, regardless of the short availability window. Pretty sure they'd still get snapped up in that time.

Comment

tickets tomorrow

I do have more posts on another account just couldn't work the login and was trying to get back asap! Do agree with you!

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              When we're offered tickets in future I think the entry requirement should be at least 50 posts IMO, regardless of the short availability window. Pretty sure they'd still get snapped up in that time.

Comment

Great thanks guys! Sure the little man will love it.

Heres hoping Jimmy gets off to a flying start!

Comment

Working...
                                X