Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Where Do We All Live?? And name of Your Old School?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robloft View Post
    Live in Acton

Went to St Mary's primary school in Hammersmith then London Oratory secondary school which unfortunately overlooks chel**** ground !!
    went to st.marys too. then vaughan.my brothers went to oratory.didnt last long there though

Comment

Noth harrow 9.5miles from loftus rd
      19TH YEAR FOLLOWING THE R,RS

Comment

Kingsbury!
        QPR&ENGLAND

Comment

Went to schools in Sawbridgeworth, Herrongate near Brentwood, Colville in Cherry Hinton and Netherhall in Cambridge.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
            upminster, and gaynes.

ooooooooooh posh!!!!!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Born n bred in west 12 on the wormholt.....schooled at wormholt park n wren..majored in 'tda' and 'rolling a 'five skiner '.......saw the eroors of my ways n shacked up with an essex bint n moved to gods county in early nineties...........been here ever since though the bints have come n gone

Comment

Originally posted by cait. View Post
                i live in hemel hempstead but about to go and live in chelmsford in september due to university.

My old school was john f kennedy roman catholic school

so close i can smell the perfume..........ooooooooooooh mama!

Comment

Lived in Kingsbury most of my youth, and went to Salvatorian College (Salvo as it is more often known) in Harrow (I see there's a few on here that also hail from there). Sadly, after several years living in all corners of the globe since then, I find myself back in North Harrow. The fruit never falls far (enough) from the tree does it. But I will admit it is a pretty easy run to the R's from here. Easier than Bangkok was.

Comment

from notting hill w10. went to holland park school back when we were THE tops in west london. moved to dublin in 1997 and still get down the Rsss when i can(cple times a year). family still live in london and rangers mad!!
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Born in Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
                      Supported qpr since I was 8
                      which was 74. My school was Shoot! magazine
                      is it still around? I remember the start of the season
                      you would get the table and all the teams in the mag.
                      Gordon Jago forever!

Comment

• Live-Raynes Park
                        School-Oxford Gardens Junior (Bramley Road W10), Brentside Middle, Brentside High.(Hanwell W7)

Comment

• used to live in portobello road, now live in chelsea

went to colville primary school w11

secondary school Holland park and Ladbroke girls school

Comment

• Originally posted by qprdad View Post
                            Bon in Ealing, also went to Drayton Manor from 1971 - 1976 when were you there?
                            Lived opposite that school - did you know a Stephen Farish? He's my uncle but would have been at Drayton Manor about the same time as you. I went to Hobbayne (just next to Drayton Manor), then Gurnell. Then moved to Windsor and after that kept going west to Wales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                              Went to schools in Sawbridgeworth, Herrongate near Brentwood, Colville in Cherry Hinton and Netherhall in Cambridge.

Are gods own town of Brentwood.I went to brentwood County high.Handy placed to fight the posh school up the road and pile through the convent school girls behind.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                Are gods own town of Brentwood.I went to brentwood County high.Handy placed to fight the posh school up the road and pile through the convent school girls behind.
                                Good old Brentwood County High - I went to Hedley Walter ;D (1979-85)

Comment

Working...
                                X