Spoke At Length With Alessandro Pellicori

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoke At Length With Alessandro Pellicori

This guy does seem to be very determined and passionate, his English is sketchy, but he talked about in broken English about his goal scoring record. In Italy Serie B is not covered too much ( in fact no live games in of Serie B in Italy), his best time was when he scored 23 goals in one season for Grossetto and than last season he scored 18. The reason why we don't have goals on you-tube is that is rarely covered, but he will soon provide a more in depth DVD which he has of his goals and we will of course put that up on the web-site.

End of the day, no point in being negative and I really hope he proves us all wrong. He got offers from other clubs in Italy, but as soon as he got the call for the move to QPR, he jumped at the chance.

When we see a player for the first time, we are quick to judge, mainly due to our incomplete knowledge of that player and we seemed to have accepted Faurlin because of his price tag, but I learn't a lesson today which we never see. He speaks with a complete determination to learn English and get the club promoted, its going to take time to adapt to the championship and for that reason, I'm will give assessments on his performances but it will always try to have a positive aspsect to it.

This guy who can hardly speak a word of English, goes to a complete unknown country, does not know anyone and has basically to fend for himself, forget the footballer tag, think about us. Think of going to work in Italy without knowing the country, the language, the currency, away from your family and not knowing how the fans will react to you. He may not be the answer, but he needs to be given time. I would hate to see this player booed based on our inability as supporters to give players a little time. We should remember the day he wears those blue and white hooped shirts in a championship match, it would be a proud day for him too, I hope we don't spoil it.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

I will support him if he is signed. But I do not remotely agree or think he will be a good signing. That's based on logic and facts and no emotion or intuition involved.

Comment

KLR hates him already

Comment

lets give the guy a chance

still think we could do with another striker mind

preferbly proven in the championship

Comment

The guy has only played 45 minutes in Croatia,

KLR sounds like the kind of chap that would boo, so glad he plans to stay at home
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm all for giving the guy a chance, hope he does well.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Scarlet, without naming names we have some big time charlies, who think they are better than what they are, this guy seems determined and wants to help get us promoted. He needs a hair cut, but I can tell the passion he has is not pretend. Magilton may or may not give him a run out and some games, who knows?, but I bet he will score more than we think at this point in time.

Comment

what kind of things did the big time charlies get upto?

Comment

To be fair they all trained hard, but you get some that look down on you, a little. Thats what I mean't.

People like Pellcori, Ramage, Ainsworth, Balanta, Alberti, Faurlin, Mahon, Rowlands, and even Hall are top drawer

Comment

Routledge thinks his Sh!t doesnt smell.

For example.

Comment

V foolish to look down on fans. If none of us had any interest in footbal they wouldn't be earning 15k a week and wd probably be stacking shelves or availing themselves of the exercise yard at the scrubs...

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                      Routledge thinks his Sh!t doesnt smell.

For example.
                      Thanks for sharing that with us Morris, charming... :waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend
                        Thanks for sharing that with us Morris, charming... :waaaht:
                        Figure of speach :shocked:

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                          I do not remotely agree or think he will be a good signing. That's based on logic and facts and no emotion or intuition involved.
                          ....But fortunately "logic and facts" dont ALWAYS tell the whole story. As someone once famously said "its a funny old game" ;)

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          KLR sounds like the kind of chap that would boo, so glad he plans to stay at home
                          Same here

Magilton may or may not give him a run out and some games, who knows?, but I bet he will score more than we think at this point in time.
                          He has an impressive goals-per-game ratio in the 2nd tier of Italian football.

Yet people in their infinite wisdom choose to condemn the man before he's even stepped foot in this country.

Quite remarkable really. :embarrassed:

Comment

To be fair they all trained hard, but you get some that look down on you, a little. Thats what I mean't.

People like Pellcori, Ramage, Ainsworth, Balanta, Alberti, Faurlin, Mahon, Rowlands, and even Hall are top drawer

i seem to remember 2 on that list being ridiculed for wanting to leave the POTY do as early as possible :confused:

as for Pellcori, well of course he's excited! he's playing for a top club and in all fairness no doubt a decent wage.

of course any decent QPR fan will want him to do well, the only problem i have is, didn't we try this last season with the likes of Parejo, Di Carmine & Ledesma but none of them worked out because of the reason you gave in your 1st post:confused::confused::confused:

but we decide to go down the same route again VERY :confused:

oh well, we will just have to wait & see

Comment

Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                              i seem to remember 2 on that list being ridiculed for wanting to leave the POTY do as early as possible :confused:

as for Pellcori, well of course he's excited! he's playing for a top club and in all fairness no doubt a decent wage.

of course any decent QPR fan will want him to do well, the only problem i have is, didn't we try this last season with the likes of Parejo, Di Carmine & Ledesma but none of them worked out because of the reason you gave in your 1st post:confused::confused::confused:

but we decide to go down the same route again VERY :confused:

oh well, we will just have to wait & see
                              Well its not quite the same route, hes not 18-19 and at least we are spending money on him not getting him on a loan deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X