No announcement yet.

the old terraced loft!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my thai wife is saying its time for bed.....which means , IMO , another a beer......!!!!! enjoyed the flash backs..........have a good week boys.......good conversations....

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
      .in all fairness poor old fisher couldnt box a pair of trainers..............he got ko'd by a certain roy rowlands who went onto be a pro champ.........i boxed for the old st aidens club in east acton at the time.......danny h ripped the #### outta mf over it and yes he also got bingo'd by a scouser on the telly........dh could tell some stories involving us over the years............:horror:
      danny h (had basement up bush green??) knew him well and his mate tony d.i know roy and jason rowlands both west ham boys and good boxers back in the day always wore claret &blue in the ring.they are very good pals of 1 of my best west ham mates.i used to go and watch them fight alot.jason up to recently was a trainer down the peacock gym canning town.

st aidens-you must now remember the abrahart brothers rob & martin? good little boxers they were.watched a few amateur shows there years ago.think my old pal from sawley rd tony stredder trained there for awhile.

Comment

yeah

yeah this is become a nice little thread featuring two of my top ten posters the factomondo and the hammer
        nice to have a proper chin wag this site used to have its own identity then all of a sudden we try to be like the dot org
        lets keeo it raw and enjoy then well have a end of season disco up at the hammers pub we will all sing kariaoke

Comment

haha.you do make me laugh dex

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
            danny h (had basement up bush green??) knew him well and his mate tony d.i know roy and jason rowlands both west ham boys and good boxers back in the day always wore claret &blue in the ring.they are very good pals of 1 of my best west ham mates.i used to go and watch them fight alot.jason up to recently was a trainer down the peacock gym canning town.

st aidens-you must now remember the abrahart brothers rob & martin? good little boxers they were.watched a few amateur shows there years ago.think my old pal from sawley rd tony stredder trained there for awhile.

know them well old son they're family!.......the dh i am on about is a gooner ......the basement dh and td both good qpr lads back in the day!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
              remember as a 12 year old in 76 when we beat leeds 2-0 to become champions of england for three days......packed in like sardines but memories i shall cherish forever!
              Hey, snap! great time indeed. We're about the same age, you must have been down the front of the Loft like myself. If you were standing just to the right of the goal it wasn't me that dropped the stinkbomb just before half-time, honest! :embarrassed:

Comment

Originally posted by w127pa View Post
                that firm the gooners brought , not 84, but our 1st year back up 83, was quality. The tube incident etc.....but seeing a young danny m****r, sparks etc bowling down sa rd was a worry !!!!...good old days...
                the tube incident yeah i was there,,
                QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

My father has told me about his days standing at Loftus Road. He absoloutley loved it and wants it back!

Comment

I am too fat to stand for two hours.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                      My father has told me about his days standing at Loftus Road. He absoloutley loved it and wants it back!
                      I missed the terraces for about three or four seasons, after Loftus Rd went all seater. Not now though, I love my seat, and my seat loves me! :red_heart:

Comment

i loved the old loft happy days ,part of my growing up as a QPR fan,,
                        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
                          i loved the old loft happy days ,part of my growing up as a QPR fan,,
                          Same here, mate. That air of menace when hooligan teams like Chelshite, Manure, ####, and the Hammers came to Loftus Rd, was something else, made Men out of boys like me on the Loft.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                            Same here, mate. That air of menace when hooligan teams like Chelshite, Manure, ####, and the Hammers came to Loftus Rd, was something else, made Men out of boys like me on the Loft.
                            it sure did maybe thats why i love the Rs,
                            QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Agree with all the sentiments re:lower loft..

I'll always consider myself a 'loftboy'.. from 85/6

Was it me or was the singing louder on the terraces too. Big central group, soon as a few started the whole end was way.. So much louder and better atmosphere..

The songs were better also.

I mean, white pele..
                              Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

yeah, lets bring back

Your never walk alone:cry:
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X