the old terraced loft!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W127PA View Post
    Think he means Roy C****s........top bloke with Charlie S.......black Lionel , whatever happened to him??

got chris n roy mixed up............rc was bush ranger and chris grove ranger.....too much in fighting in the 80's when one mob together wouldve been a real handful!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by W127PA View Post
      That firm the Gooners brought , not 84, but our 1st year back up 83, was quality. The tube incident etc.....but seeing a young Danny M****r, Sparks etc bowling down SA Rd was a worry !!!!...good old days...

that day on oxford gardens is of legend and even seasoned gooners ...the late 'bear' denton r.i.p..dm n the rest admit whilst they came out on top rangers earned the respect of the fv world that day.........remember after the game me and a few young cmob bowling straight into them outside the old d.e.r telly shop before the met station........gotta say i was more than pleased the ob were there in an instant.......halycon days indeed!

Comment

Facto mondo

FACTO MONDO its all about psycholoically beleiveing you can win that 82
        semi final against west brom was to see one of the greatest firms ever assembled in the history of queens park rangers

but the arsenal had three hundred gooners waiting on the station
        by the time us northolt had met other firms we were firmed up about eight hundred qpr fans poured onto the train and when we got to arsenal they run away at the size of the qpr
        thats why arsenal had respect for qpr
        it was because of the 1982 game at highbury that at eight hundred was a good mob
        but that was to be dwarfed by the biggest firm ever seen in the history of qpr it was at the fa cup final approx 2000
        qpr fans swarmed around that road at the top of wembley near the torch pub i never saw it but talked to some spurs who admited it ,so that was some firm alright
        Last edited by THE FLYING COW; 18-05-2009, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Happy days mate....shall we start a thread our 1st games back in division 1 !!! LOL......Spurs away would be my starting point !!!......the early meet in the W%m....Fisher etc..............not sure what we were up to that day......

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
            that day on oxford gardens is of legend and even seasoned gooners ...the late 'bear' denton r.i.p..dm n the rest admit whilst they came out on top rangers earned the respect of the fv world that day.........remember after the game me and a few young cmob bowling straight into them outside the old d.e.r telly shop before the met station........gotta say i was more than pleased the ob were there in an instant.......halycon days indeed!

was that the one when the #### came to latimer rd?? i thought rangers got the upper hand there that day??
            appreciate the honesty btw.

w12-old 1st div,wat 68 or 83?

Comment

Gooners def on top that day I would say......but not easy going for them.......but was a blinding firm......lot of youngsters with the RIP fella

Comment

have to say at first we had them backing off as they couldnt get out of the station but all their top lads were there at the front and they did seem to edge it imho!

Comment

I think it was more down to midweek at Orient away in 81 at Holburn.........with the gooners

Comment

yes agree factamundo.....

Comment

Do you remember when Fisher fought Zammo from Grange Hill in the ABAs boxing?......I hope that right !!!....memories etc !!!! I vaguely recall LLoyd ( RIP ) falling down on the floor taking the **** in the PV......as I say my memory ???

Comment

zammo(lee mcdonald)was a decent little boxer.never knew he fought fisher tho.anyone remember john john stokes boxing for dale yth??

Comment

.......sure Fisher fought him.??.....sure he did.....I didnt go , but they we all ripped is #### in the PV on the next home game............my memory is going to overdrive now !!!.....Im sure Danny , Lloyd (RIP), best mate, kept falling on the floor , in a **** take...........another legend he was....and a right good laugh....

Comment

got me head going now Hammer !!! I think it was a Friday night boxing show on C4 ????? Blimey old age mate !!!!!!! ........w

Comment

.in all fairness poor old fisher couldnt box a pair of trainers..............he got ko'd by a certain roy rowlands who went onto be a pro champ.........i boxed for the old st aidens club in east acton at the time.......danny h ripped the #### outta mf over it and yes he also got bingo'd by a scouser on the telly........dh could tell some stories involving us over the years............:horror:

Comment

nice 1 factamondo......told you my memory was shot....but glad he was on TV !!! got that bit right !!!!......he was a character Fisher,,,,,,,,I was more with Northolt / Hayes / greenford/ feltham lot.....( strange mix ) !!....Trevor / Plummer ? famous #### Presidents surname / and opposite of Summer ..........like I say mate ....good old days......any idea what happended to danny . lloyds mate?.........last time I saw him was back at Fulham away 99, with his boy ??.....not sure anyway all top lads......prob know each other......kid chocolate ???? where is he ????

Comment

Working...
                                X