the old terraced loft!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Great username - surprised no one thought of snapping that up before!

Oh and welcome to the board!
    Originally posted by W127PA View Post
    Think he means Roy C****s........top bloke with Charlie S.......black Lionel , whatever happened to him??
    Roy was still around until last season but a certain incident at Ipswich has got in the way, still see Lionel in the JU and quite often see Mark and Kenny too.

Like Hammer said, I was always told that Vic was one of the original Loft boys.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Good days in the Loft. Have never stood or sat anywhere else.

First game was against Arsenal in 1984.

If we ever have to leave Loftus Rd, it will be a sad day. So many great memories and so many sh1t.......ha ha!
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
        yes being a bit olde than yourself factomondo i can tell you proudly i was an origional loft boy
        back in 66 a film was released called goal...you can hear the very first ritualistic chanting
        so from there we move to 67 and the origional chelsea shed was a home for about five thousand skin heads
        one hundred of them were qpr fans but there was no real end as yet at loftus road
        but a group of about 50 were trying to start it off at the loft end
        the development of skinhesdism and hooliganism were going to become as one
        but the loft really started to number several hundred in 1968 -69 season
        and yes the problem we intitially had was when the almighty shed marched on loftus road we were defenceless
        they numerically out numbed us ten to one
        so they just filled it up completely also man utd did the same also wst ham
        did the same as did arsenal
        only tottenham who started off as our friends allowed us to keep our end
        they showed us much kindness in parking up there army on the south africa road terrace
        but because skinheads were so transiant its difficult to know what numbers were in the origional loft
        but only tottenham were allowed to keep there colours on because of the fact we respected them as our friends
        but me being a northolt skin it is strange to report that initially the famous northolt were not big players in the origional loft
        ealing wre part of it especially south ealing and northfields
        white city were also a big part of it
        but people never said they were from ladbroke grove in them days
        they called them selves notting hill
        but yes it was a a sensational time and we held the loft against every team from the top flight
        except chelsea,arsenal,west ham and man utd i was at every home game
        proudly wearing my skin head outfit but being a skinhead wasnt about being violent it was the music the fashion watch quadrophenia and undrstand that it was a new culture
        one of the biggest misunderstanding about origional skinhesads were that they were racists
        we copied our music from the carabian,we copied the brixton rude boys with the tonic suits
        and of course they taught us to shuffle so you could say the jamaican actually fashioned the whole skinhead movement
        which was not about violence it was about love
        love of music
        love of football chanting
        love of skinhead chicks
        love of dancing
        love of fashionable clothes
        abd yes it was the best day of my life
        best days of my life!!! SKINHEADS RULE OK
        WE ARE QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfell_R`s View Post
          best days of my life!!! SKINHEADS RULE OK
          Remember the chant, SK, SKI, SKIN, SKINHEADS

Comment

All legends , with ofcourse BM ( MM) .....Boro away in 82 cup replay night game...a legend.....Cardiff in 83? maybe 82 away , Lionel saved my young Fila / Lois cords #### !!!!!..........

Comment

That firm the Gooners brought , not 84, but our 1st year back up 83, was quality. The tube incident etc.....but seeing a young Danny M****r, Sparks etc bowling down SA Rd was a worry !!!!...good old days...

Comment

yeah

the old loft was an amazing site im 54 years of age,and AREE WITH THE HAMMER.......VICTOR IS QPR and qpr is victor...............he is my hero
                any one hurts vic....and we will turn out in our hundreds to help

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN ,LONG LIVE VICTOR

but let me paint a picture in 68 -69 although doc martins had made an appearance many of qpr skins were wearing army boots and the noise these boots made was awsome THEY HAD LEATHER SOLES WITH METAL STUDS SCREWED INTO THE SOLE
                other fans could hear the deafening rumble in the night games of 500 skins and they would run before qpr got to them

BUT THEY WERE HEADY DAYS AND MOST TIMES THE OPPOSITION RUN AWAY
                I REMEMBERTHE FOREST FANS CAUGHT US OUT BY RUNNING AWAY AND SUDDENLY STOPPING AND RUNNING TOWARDS US WHICH MEANT WE ALL RUN AWAY

BUT IT WAS SO MUCH FUN IN THEM DAYS

Comment

All legends , with ofcourse BM ( MM) .....Boro away in 82 cup replay night game...a legend.....Cardiff in 83? maybe 82 away , Lionel saved my young Fila / Lois cords #### !!!!!..........
                  Is that the one where they kept jumping over the fence at us and kept getting filled in, then at the end the old bill opened the gates and left and there were about 1000 of them waiting on the opposite side of the road.

Comment

quality Rangers fans.....probably unique in certain ways......even more reason for every Rangers fan from a 4 year old, a scarfer, a programme collecter, posh c**ts in a box, to lads in the various pubs , to stay together and support our team..........

Comment

yes

yes but this site is made up of old loft boys and ex paddock

remember our enemy is the dot oeg they are not ex skins thgey are readers of the times newspaers

SO ALL YOU SKINHEADS PUT YOUR BOOTS ON YOUR FEET
                      JOIN UP TO THE ORG AND DEFEND Q BLOCK PETE
                      HES GETTING CONSTANTLY DESTROYED ON THERE SITE
                      LETS JOIN UP AND SHOW THEM WHATS RIGHT

Comment

I'm moving this to beyond QPR. Not too comfortable with a slightly FV related thread being in the main section.
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Think he means Roy C****s........top bloke with Charlie S.......black Lionel , whatever happened to him??

yeh must be roy.saw lionel on st georges day looks well.charlie s...?? dont thin i know him?

Comment

my re-collections of Cardiiff in 82 away, were train with the Hayes lot ( P with surname day of the week ) etc......at the station after , the old bill were more than happy to let them on the platform.....being an 18 year old who thought I knew it all.....was up for it......long story , like I say , lionel in a pair of Rasta tarck bottoms , got me out of it !!!!

Comment

sorry mate.....similar name to our 1st round oppents in the league cup last year.....sorry just a bit Paranoid with names on internet......you def know one of my mates.....pubs in W/london.......

Comment

some of the names on this thread are good proper fellas who can more than hold their own.good lads.and on their day a well tidy mob.

poor ole vic came well unstuck in the loft against my own team back in the late 60s or very early 70s(cant be sure of year).a nasty mob of west ham(mile end)got in the loft and was looking and rucking with anyone who wanted it.they came across vic and a few others who stood and had it.but this west ham mob was well tasty and my poor ole mucker got done and cut across the face with a bicycle chain of all things! he hates me talking about it to this day! top man is vic,game as they come.

Comment

Working...
                                X