Villa winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa winner

:rage::rage: Just seen the winning goal on game of the day and just as i thought at the game it was a handball by Wiemann before he pulled it back for Benteke.
    Not too suprised the ref never gave us the decision because he aint no friend of Rrrssssss ****

Originally posted by UB5 Ranger View Post
    :rage::rage: Just seen the winning goal on game of the day and just as i thought at the game it was a handball by Wiemann before he pulled it back for Benteke.
    Not too suprised the ref never gave us the decision because he aint no friend of Rrrssssss ****
    Never mind hand ball what about Jenna's bottling out of the header and poor marking all round hoe the **** we lost that I don't know

Comment

Woeful defending by Jenas. And Park ought to have covered the scorer. Terrible goal to concede. Still can't understand why Harry took off Fabio and played three at the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Woeful defending by Jenas. And Park ought to have covered the scorer. Terrible goal to concede. Still can't understand why Harry took off Fabio and played three at the back.
        Because we were 2-1 down and desperate for a goal! Damned if you do damned if you dont! Would u prefer we shut up shop at 2-1 down?

Comment

Apart from scoring and c..king up for their 3rd goal I thought Jenas was innocuous, as was Park.

Comment

...And Cesar should have covered the ball out of play.

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
              Because we were 2-1 down and desperate for a goal! Damned if you do damned if you dont! Would u prefer we shut up shop at 2-1 down?
              I guess so and in Harry I trust, but Clint, immense at the back, struggled when we went to three and if the change helped us get the equalizer it perhaps played its part in their winner. That's football. It's cruel. Bobby coming off on top of their goal changed the dynamic of the game.

Comment

Yes without Bobby we loose his presence and the ball comes back to easily. If we stand any chance we dont only need to get him on the park each game but we need to get at least 60 to 75mins out of him

Comment

I've never been a great lover of BZ but we are better going forward when he plays, that's why I cant understand why Harry doesn't replace him with Bothroyd. Its well documented that BZ can't last more than 45 mins so why not use JB? His goal to game ratio this season is good
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                    I've never been a great lover of BZ but we are better going forward when he plays, that's why I cant understand why Harry doesn't replace him with Bothroyd. Its well documented that BZ can't last more than 45 mins so why not use JB? His goal to game ratio this season is good
                    Agree. We all know Bothroyd can be frustrating but we were reduced to throwing on Mackie at the end who is just a waste of space. Bothroyd wd have allowed us to keep our shape which worked so well first half. He did well against Southampton, scored, and hasn't been seen since.

Comment

To be fair to Jay Bothroyd, the lad didn't do much wrong when he led the line at Southampton.
                      He also had a cracking game in the FA Cup up at West Brom.
                      If Bobby Zamorra is injured, and we are in need of a player we can knock the odd ball up to, and be fairly confident he will hold the ball up, and allow more of our players to come up into play, then we can do worse than use Jay Bothroyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X